mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the 1st Day Support !! & Who ever ordered & J I threw you a ball and lanyard in your pack my dude !!
Ill Post the Discount Code in a couple of Hours!!!www.mollywater.com

***International Shipping Email Sean@mollywater.com
e495.jpg
delivery to kenya?
im at nairobi for the next few months

Daps
just ran through all 85 pages in one sitting

I aint ever threw more daps out in my life. Hall of Fame level roasting went down in this thread :banderas:

I'm boutta email this thread to my old Intro to Business professor so he can try and integrate this into a lesson or something one day, this shyt needs to be exposed to the masses :wow:

Bruh, my old prof and I were talking about this in the morning. She wants a case study for her marketing class. :wow:

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
oh and :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: at this new nikka hittin dude with the "dont let me do it to you dunny cuz I overdo it :ufdup:" when he said he got the $20K on deck just waiting for this nikka to try and take back the juice :pacspit:

I almost put in an order for a case right there just off the rawness of that post :russ:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thought this thread was funny at first but now i kind of feel bad for the dude :damn:
don't. he's a greedy capitalist trying to put tap water in fancy bottles and sell them for $5 while the rest of us work jobs that we hate to scrape by

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Thanks for the 1st Day Support !! & Who ever ordered & J I threw you a ball and lanyard in your pack my dude !!

e495.jpg

He did more in one day that the nigeri

e495.jpg

Ken gotta be sick to his damn stomach.
:banderas:
we sippin good around here now.
gotta reup on my coli shirts to!

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo...... is it possible that the whole mollywatr thing was set up by the real company to bring attention to the REAL product that's coming out? are we being trolled twice?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

e495.jpg
If my order comes good I will recommend more customers for you!....Iike seeing real nikkas succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.