mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i make plenty sense. because something is viewed as black and white doesn't necessarily negate the validity of one's perspective. this IS black/white. molly watr came first. molly water is counterfeit. deal with that black and white point of view, cock sucker.

how do you know who thought of it first? Even if he did, do yourself a favor and google inventions that were stolen ideas...its who executes, thats why patents and trademarks are put into place, and truly Mollywatr was about to get into some serious trouble if it blew up because of these exact infringement issues. You are talking about stealing, you cant take 300 youtube videos and slap tags on it, and use Coke etc on your products...People was looking out for him and telling him stop that...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
call it a guise, a veneer, what have you. white people are more supportive of each other.
I take it you don't know of any white entrepreneurs.
black people stew in their inferiority, angry at life and each other, plotting on our demise.
sounds like its THEIR problem.

i see two black guys competing in the public sphere for the right to win confidence in the free market.

No one is owed a goddamn thing
. we can't support our own.
aren't there two black men?
nigerian gave yall the opportunity to support him, and you all hated on his success.
what "success" though?
now you're trying to support some bootleg cornball who stole his idea and packaged some cheaply made shyt that doesn't even look at professional as mollywatr.
Style is subjective, but the presentation is much better. Molly Water still gotta get right on the website and design, but its leaps and bounds apart from what @The Nigerian got... Thats all that matters at the end of the day. You think Pirelli was the first tire manufacturer? :beli:
get the fukk out of here with that.
:camby:
that is an example of black success.
...so what is the other guy? :pachaha:
that is failure by any definition of the word. and as far as the molly water guy making it?
No money. No product. No reach. No sales.
MORE people are buzzing about nigerian's product.
...buzz doesn't cut checks :banderas:
nobody gives a fukk about molly water.
yeah...no one gives a fukk about Lululemon either, but UnderArmor ain't worried. :stopitslime:
but maybe that'll change now that you coli crabs are going to buy his product. :heh:

And not once have you convinced me to purchase what @The Nigerian is offering.

I don't even dislike dude, but you can't be out here begging for favor with nothing to offer.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--
qb4bishnmziv1_zps4ab75817.png
that avy...:whoo:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take it you don't know of any white entrepreneurs. sounds like its THEIR problem.

i see two black guys competing in the public sphere for the right to win confidence in the free market.

No one is owed a goddamn thing aren't there two black men? what "success" though? Style is subjective, but the presentation is much better. Molly Water still gotta get right on the website and design, but its leaps and bounds apart from what @The Nigerian got... Thats all that matters at the end of the day. You think Pirelli was the first tire manufacturer? :beli: :camby:...so what is the other guy? :pachaha: No money. No product. No reach. No sales. ...buzz doesn't cut checks :banderas: yeah...no one gives a fukk about Lululemon either, but UnderArmor ain't worried. :stopitslime:

And not once have you convinced me to purchase what @The Nigerian is offering.

I don't even dislike dude, but you can't be out here begging for favor with nothing to offer.

Well said:wow:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
This was documented back on the :hamster: If my memory is correct, I believe he got into an issue with his next door neighbor, about the volume of his music. He claimed the neighbor and his girlfriend (which I think he refered to as Jews), harassed him and were racist to him. His bright idea was to tape their conversations, which he played for us. After 2 or 3 incidents, he said the neighbor got into his apartment somehow, and took a shyt in his tub.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:snoop:

this doesn't even make sense. print publications are an outdated business model. what nigerian has developed and intends to market is no different than what molly water copied and now attempts to peddle. you can't honestly be trying to draw a comparison between the two scenarios. :heh:

you need to get some rest kenneth because this much
radiation is never a good thing......the soul needs time to repair
itself.
maybe some refreshing mollywater is what you need.
it's for sale now! mollywater.com
hydrate responsibly breh.......hydrate responsibly
:ehh:
2ppa8sj.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you know who thought of it first? Even if he did, do yourself a favor and google inventions that were stolen ideas...its who executes, thats why patents and trademarks are put into place, and truly Mollywatr was about to get into some serious trouble if it blew up because of these exact infringement issues. You are talking about stealing, you cant take 300 youtube videos and slap tags on it, and use Coke etc on your products...People was looking out for him and telling him stop that...

i know who exhibited intent for commercial distribution first. it wasn't molly water. and that is what is relevant. as far as using coke and shyt on his products. there are a lot of companies that do satirical shyt like that and don't get into trouble. it's all about how you finesse it.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's enough people in the US to buy BOTH products. So we have now have two black men that's gonna eat, instead of one. If kermit had any common sense he'd be happy. Mollywater is on the West Coast & the other shyt is on the East coast. They can both win(I hope Molly Water wins much more though :lolbron: ) We have Pepsi & Coca Cola, I guarantee the owner of the one that came first wasn't caping like a bytch because the other one came out. Competition is good. You must be dehydrated from all this caping, how bout you drink some Mollywater :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm truly done with this thread. this just tells me when i graduate and publish my first book, i'm not sharing shyt. nikkas on here hate being black. it's the saddest shyt to ever see. and truthfully, i don't even want to see the molly water dude fail. i just want to see him achieve black excellence without stealing ideas from someone else. i always applaud black success, but make it genuine and not false. which is exactly what this is.

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm truly done with this thread. this just tells me when i graduate and publish my first book, i'm not sharing shyt. nikkas on here hate being black. it's the saddest shyt to ever see. and truthfully, i don't even want to see the molly water dude fail. i just want to see him achieve black excellence without stealing ideas from someone else. i always applaud black success, but make it genuine and not false. which is exactly what this is.

Ok, just post as the Nigerian from now on.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's clearly about race. show me a white forum where this kind of hate exists. or an asian forum. it's a black thing, unfortunately. broke black nikkas in this thread giving a round of applause to the downfall of nigerian, all because they're jealous that he was able to make something of himself and turn an idea into a reality. it's a black pathology that is alien to the white community.

you'll never be anything. so you try to throw salt on nigerian for passing you by in life. :snoop:
:scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.