mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Haven't finished this thread, but mollywatr has a lot mo coverage via blogs and interviews than this other product, in fact, the molly water site doesn't come up until the second page in google. That said, Nigerian fukked up, dude had a little bit over coverage but no way to get the product while the other guy has a product ready to go...u tell me where those sales are gonna go

He did that to cover his ass so when the real Mollywater starts promoting it will look like they stole the idea. The difference is Mollywater has a working website and an actual product. I see what The Nigerian was doing but he failed miserably.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
One problem I have with all of this is how the media that interviewed you didnt at least acknowledge that there was another company out there with the exact same name and product. Do journalists even research anymore?
We live in a time of quick media and bloggers, even legit news outlets have a slew of lifestyle bloggers just to get their content count up. No, they don't do research and they all run with the same story

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Let us say that Mollywatr was indeed first in terms of ideas and plans to set things into motion. It appears that he doesn't even have HIS OWN PRODUCT trademarked. He should have spent the extra bills on trademarking both mollywater and watr to block ANY chance of a competitor swooping down and stealing his soul.

Kinda like what is happening now :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
The Real Molly Water
Thanks for the 1st Day Support !! & Who ever ordered & J I threw you a ball and lanyard in your pack my dude !!
Ill Post the Discount Code in a couple of Hours!!!www.mollywater.com

***International Shipping Email Sean@mollywater.com
e495.jpg

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the 1st Day Support !! & Who ever ordered & J I threw you a ball and lanyard in your pack my dude !!
Ill Post the Discount Code in a couple of Hours!!!www.mollywater.com

***International Shipping Email Sean@mollywater.com
e495.jpg

you just broke mollywatr revenue for the year ...good luck on venture! nice to have someone appreciate and pay attention to its potential customers

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
just ran through all 85 pages in one sitting

I aint ever threw more daps out in my life. Hall of Fame level roasting went down in this thread :banderas:

I'm boutta email this thread to my old Intro to Business professor so he can try and integrate this into a lesson or something one day, this shyt needs to be exposed to the masses :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.