mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's clearly about race. show me a white forum where this kind of hate exists. or an asian forum. it's a black thing, unfortunately. broke black nikkas in this thread giving a round of applause to the downfall of nigerian, all because they're jealous that he was able to make something of himself and turn an idea into a reality. it's a black pathology that is alien to the white community.

you'll never be anything. so you try to throw salt on nigerian for passing you by in life. :snoop:
Half-breh, I can guarantee you that if a a white male on an all white forum came up with his own water & basically only made threads to show off his product, show off his recently purchased loft, show off all the partying, showing off him taking pics of stickers on white bytches etc. Having other white males/females on said board salute him & ask him questions about where his water came from only to be ignored or given the run around. Asked how to purchase because they want to support the en devour, but again, given the runaround or smug/condesending/a$$hole/cocky etc type comments or you basically got ignored completely. And if you tried to give advice or constructive criticism you were either ignored or blocked so he could never see your posts again.

Then one day another white male comes along with the same product & everything but this guy actually answers questions, gives you and easy way to purchase the SAME product AND also throws in free merch AND gives members of the site discounts. He's not throwing smoke bombs like Batman & disappearing into thin air when questioned. Plus all of this is done in HOURS!!!!. The same thing these white posters have been trying to do, support & buy the fukking water, the original guy for 7-8 months, they can do with the new guy in HOURS. Do you really think those white people wouldnt say fukk the original guy & support the new guy? Are you that dumb?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kermit da Hustla, everytime I come back in here for an update I see you ranting..

you are derailing the classic-ness of this thread...go start a "Mollywatr Support group" thread of you want to rant or be his spokesperson, Ken is not even arguing against the cause, its just you vs the rest of the coli in here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half-breh, I can guarantee you that if a a white male on an all white forum came up with his own water & basically only made threads to show off his product, show off his recently purchased loft, show off all the partying, showing off him taking pics of stickers on white bytches etc. Having other white males/females on said board salute him & ask him questions about where his water came from only to be ignored or given the run around. Asked how to purchase because they want to support the en devour, but again, given the runaround or smug/condesending/@sshole/cocky etc type comments or you basically got ignored completely. And if you tried to give advice or constructive criticism you were either ignored or blocked so he could never see your posts again.

Then one day another white male comes along with the same product & everything but this guy actually answers questions, gives you and easy way to purchase the SAME product AND also throws in free merch AND gives members of the site discounts. He's not throwing smoke bombs like Batman & disappearing into thin air when questioned. Plus all of this is done in HOURS!!!!. The same thing these white posters have been trying to do, support & buy the fukking water, the original guy for 7-8 months, they can do with the new guy in HOURS. Do you really think those white people wouldnt say fukk the original guy & support the new guy? Are you that dumb?

i'm not half anything, first of all. second, i guarantee you that white people don't hate on themselves the way we hate on ourselves. black people are so jealous of any black man or woman that comes even a mile within success that they start hating almost immediately. we hate to see any black person make money, because we are perpetually broke and starving. we can't stand to see black excellence. this thread is a damn shame. so YES, i am saying that on a white forum a white boy coming up with the same idea and doing the same shyt nigerian did would not be treated the same by the other whites on that forum. they would ride with him and tell this counterfeit nikka to kick rocks.

nikkas in this thread are acting uncivilized. shyt is embarrassing as a black man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:wow: Just :wow:

How many L's have we seen The Nigerian take over the years ? First being offered, and eating wing scraps from his white friends, then his neighbor coming over and taking a shyt in his tub, and him doing nothing about it. I think I might be missing one other story.
Wat? :what:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
how the fukk do YOU know if nigerian had a business or not? that's what i find so frustrating and fukking dumb about some of you. nigerian was marketing his product. he was generating a buzz. people were talking about mollywatr. the la times and complex wrote about it. NOBODY gives a fukk about molly water except you jealous ass nikkas. NOBODY. but a lot of people are talking about mollywatr. THINK about that.

He spent so much time marketing his product he forgot to produce :pachaha:

There are brehs on here who tried to place orders that he ignored or was wishy washy with. He was more concerned about updating his product's FB page than selling it. Meanwhile the Mollywater dude made sure he had a revenue stream going before he put his name and shyt out there

@The Nigerian got on some hood rich shyt... he was more concerned with having stupid nikkas like you convcined he was doing something big than actually doing something, and it backfired. This shyt should be a fukking lesson for all the little nikkas. MollyWatr is a cautionary tale for hustling backwards. @The Nigerian gotta go back to working a 9 to 5 again, hes all fukked up in the game.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare: Man something ain't right about this. This feels like a false flag ether orchestrated by @The Nigerian. I pray it's real but this a little too perfectly orchestrated.

Being Nigerian and all, this would be the pinnacle of Nigerian scams

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is how villains are born.
:mjpls:

Red_Mist.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i don't appreciate viewing black people try to destroy another black man's business. that shyt makes me angry. it makes me sad to see a object lesson in why black people are such a joke as a race. we are the lowest of the low, laughed at by everyone else, and this thread illustrates why. instead of supporting nigerian, nikka's plot on his demise, all because of jealousy.
you act like white people are just buddy-buddy like that :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.