mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you've been trying to make this about race for half a day :dead:

it's clearly about race. show me a white forum where this kind of hate exists. or an asian forum. it's a black thing, unfortunately. broke black nikkas in this thread giving a round of applause to the downfall of nigerian, all because they're jealous that he was able to make something of himself and turn an idea into a reality. it's a black pathology that is alien to the white community.

you'll never be anything. so you try to throw salt on nigerian for passing you by in life. :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
*spits out water*

:laugh:
futurama_fry_chewing.gif

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
i don't appreciate viewing black people try to destroy another black man's business. that shyt makes me angry. it makes me sad to see a object lesson in why black people are such a joke as a race. we are the lowest of the low, laughed at by everyone else, and this thread illustrates why. instead of supporting nigerian, nikka's plot on his demise, all because of jealousy.
There was no business to destroy u clown

This isn't about destroying another black man's business, it's about making an example of nikkas who half ass and swindle. I PITY THE FOOLS that gave this nikka start up money. ALL HE DID was rent a loft and hire a photographer for some internet fame. @The Nigerian is the posterchild of exactly what we SHOULDN'T be doing.... scrambling to look like we are doing it instead of actually doing it :damn:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:

Face it, this fukking moron Nigerian had it coming. As it's been stated countless times before, he'd act like he's the fukking Coca Cola of the water world, without having sold a single unit. He'd insult and dodge questions from people expressing an interest. Regardless of the intentions of the members questions, he could at least answer honestly, as I'm sure it'd at least drum up some potential positive interest.

Act smug all you want, you're fukking devastated right now :why:

MollyWaterCo ... can you ship international? I want to send a few cases to my boys in Europe :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no business to destroy u clown

This isn't about destroying another black man's business, it's about making an example of nikkas who half ass and swindle. I PITY THE FOOLS that gave this nikka start up money. ALL HE DID was rent a loft and hire a photographer for some internet fame. @The Nigerian is the posterchild of exactly what we SHOULDN'T be doing.... scrambling to look like we are doing it instead of actually doing it :damn:

how the fukk do YOU know if nigerian had a business or not? that's what i find so frustrating and fukking dumb about some of you. nigerian was marketing his product. he was generating a buzz. people were talking about mollywatr. the la times and complex wrote about it. NOBODY gives a fukk about molly water except you jealous ass nikkas. NOBODY. but a lot of people are talking about mollywatr. THINK about that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:childplease:

being pro-black doesn't mean i side with bitter nikkas trying to undermine another man's legitimate business venture. i'm not some parrot. you're an uncle tom. your opinion of my militancy isn't material, cock sucker. :heh:

You are wavin them PomPom's somethin serious bruh :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is this the death of Molly Watr?
0eq9.png
There's a new nikka running the hydration game, out chea? I don't know how to feel about this brehs:wow: Nigerian's been coli fam since the days of chicken scraps, before daps. But I guess it's electrolyte levels to this shyt
rklf.png
They Barksdale'd my dude Ken and took all his corners. Selling those WMDs, Pandemics and 12 for 40 plastic tops to these fiends:whew: Molly Water Co funna wet up the block with those high pH water guns. Alkaline-47s for you soft drink guzzling fakkits:birdman:Molly Water got the juice now, but I'm gonna need to see some Molly Water hoodies, fitteds, durags, and special edition Nike Air Mollys before I crown y'all
qfp6.png

The+Rock+Clapping.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is hilarious.

@kermit da hustla, you don't live by your name, do you ?
You're in the presence of a true hustler (aka @MollyWaterCo) and you're hating. Dude just shows us how business is done. Move in silence, have a solid legal background, move your pieces smartly and DO THINGS. This is chess breh. The Nigerian was recklessly advancing his queen like he was bout that life and MollywaterCo came out the cut with a pawn and took it. Disrespectful.

I said earlier in this thread that I won't have any sympathy for @The Nigerian if he falls and I won't. Dude was busy boasting, telling us how he was better than us, having a better life than us, making more money than us. Well, he may be, but that strategy ain't working if you're only doing the talking and you ain't walking the walk. They say the ones who talk the most do the least. Proof here.

Wow. :wow: :damn: :gladbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.