mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh are u on the Nigerians payroll? :what: You in this thread with your pom poms on for dude

i don't appreciate viewing black people try to destroy another black man's business. that shyt makes me angry. it makes me sad to see a object lesson in why black people are such a joke as a race. we are the lowest of the low, laughed at by everyone else, and this thread illustrates why. instead of supporting nigerian, nikka's plot on his demise, all because of jealousy.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
can you blame him treating some of you as second class citizens? look at the responses in this thread. nikkas acting like a pack of hyenas. fukking animals with no culture, laughing at the possible failure of black excellence. shyt is :scusthov: he has every right to look down on the dusty and jealous nikkas wishing on his downfall. bitter ass crabs who have nothing to show for themselves, so they clap when they see another brother who actually has something fail. :snoop:

tumblr_m1ezt0mNop1qhjbxeo1_400.gif
tumblr_m1ezt0mNop1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
iight, bruh. that white blood is starting to surface, slow ya roll :comeon:

truth is surfacing. i guarantee you wouldn't go on a predominantly white board and see them doing what you dusty little gnats are trying to do to nigerian. black people hate on any black that is trying to make something of himself. that's why our community is a joke and remains in last place. that's not white blood speaking. that's real talk speaking!

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
truth is surfacing. i guarantee you wouldn't go on a predominantly white board and see them doing what you dusty little gnats are trying to do to nigerian. black people hate on any black that is trying to make something of himself. that's why our community is a joke and remains in last place. that's not white blood speaking. that's real talk speaking!

143204738.gif
143204738.gif

stfu u racist cac

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
noogie.gif

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
lightskin nikkas flex the most.

it doesn't take much to see that you are mixed.....your militant stuff is old bruh

Also I will check with the mods to turn on the alias feature to see if you are real.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you've been trying to make this about race for half a day :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lightskin nikkas flex the most.

it doesn't take much to see that you are mixed.....your militant stuff is old bruh

Also I will check with the mods to turn on the alias feature to see if you are real.

:childplease:

being pro-black doesn't mean i side with bitter nikkas trying to undermine another man's legitimate business venture. i'm not some parrot. you're an uncle tom. your opinion of my militancy isn't material, cock sucker. :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.