mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
because the mollywater you're purchasing is made by someone who stole nigerian's idea. that's why. it's not a legit business.
Why don't you help out Nigerian by buying some of his mollywatr since you're so committed to supporting the black excellence he exemplifies? I'm sure he has tons of finished product sitting on the shelf just waiting for purchase.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow.

Not surprised though. The Nigerian has been known to treat black folk on these boards (even other Nigerians like myself) like we second class citizens.

Who can forget about this?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-can-tell-by-the-banner-ads-that-this-site-caters-to-a-low-end-clientelle….64036/

can you blame him treating some of you as second class citizens? look at the responses in this thread. nikkas acting like a pack of hyenas. fukking animals with no culture, laughing at the possible failure of black excellence. shyt is :scusthov: he has every right to look down on the dusty and jealous nikkas wishing on his downfall. bitter ass crabs who have nothing to show for themselves, so they clap when they see another brother who actually has something fail. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you help out Nigerian by buying some of his mollywatr since you're so committed to supporting the black excellence he exemplifies? I'm sure he has tons of finished product sitting on the shelf just waiting for purchase.

i'm not going to sit here and presume to know how nigerian is operating his business. he'll make mollywatr available when it's ready. that doesn't mean i'm going to cop some bootleg shyt in the meantime.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IT'S CRAZY THAT A NIGERIAN GOT SCAMMED IN THE BUSINESS WORLD. BREH NEEDS TO GO BACK TO THE MOTHERLAND AND STEP HIS SCAM GAME UP.
:childplease:

Nigerian treated certain questions with arrogance cause nikkas weren't serious. They were baiting him, pretending they had interest in the product to try and prove that it didn't exist. I don't blame Nigerian telling fake customers to kick rocks. It's clear that they were going to buy his shyt anyway.

NAH. I WAS DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING THE WATER TO SEE IF IT WOULD SELL.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
can you blame him treating some of you as second class citizens? look at the responses in this thread. nikkas acting like a pack of hyenas. fukking animals with no culture, laughing at the possible failure of black excellence. shyt is :scusthov: he has every right to look down on the dusty and jealous nikkas wishing on his downfall. bitter ass crabs who have nothing to show for themselves, so they clap when they see another brother who actually has something fail. :snoop:

:umad:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.
Daps
lol but seriously too expensive on both ends if anything he saved you from a bigger l down the road

this is up there though...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mad? nah. just :heh: at dirty nikkas who wonder why they're last place in society. this thread makes me begin to understand why some black people become conservatives. who'd want to associate with the black trash in this thread?
iight, bruh. that white blood is starting to surface, slow ya roll :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.