mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of these nikkas wishin for Nigerian to fail are broke and angry. They hate themselves. They clap for a shark nikka even if his product is counterfeit. This thread is symptom of what is wrong with black America. It's why black America is :heh: @ by everyone else. Instead of supporting our brothers and sisters, we belittle them and wish for their downfall.

Black people are failing. We are a joke.

counterfeit water? :dahell: nigerian wouldn't even tell LA Times where his "spring water" comes from

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com
:laff: :laff:
@The Nigerian
6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Peep the hate this goofball emits to this dude for simply say and showing he copped a bently (starts at post 135)........and this clown Kermit is still sucking his dikk.

KYS nikka

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-a-nicca-like-me-done-copped-a-bentley.35527/page-3#post-1304447

The only time yall celebrate is when someone drugdealerish dude comes through with a hot whip, so stupid...

Since when were old, used luxury cars whoa at all?

Nothing about this seems above board at all.

That car looks like nothing but trouble.

Wow.

Not surprised though. The Nigerian has been known to treat black folk on these boards (even other Nigerians like myself) like we second class citizens.

Who can forget about this?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-ca...s-site-caters-to-a-low-end-clientelle….64036/

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:childplease:

Nigerian treated certain questions with arrogance cause nikkas weren't serious. They were baiting him, pretending they had interest in the product to try and prove that it didn't exist. I don't blame Nigerian telling fake customers to kick rocks. It's clear that they were going to buy his shyt anyway.
I see you know absolutely nothing about business.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
lol @ the "self hate" bullshyt.

When this whole fukkery popped off, nikkas generally supported him even if we felt he was a clown and a$$hole cause the nikka was attempting(we thought) something ambitious.

Over the months that devolved into stickers on average white women, stolen twerk videos...I mean "content", a loft and dodging questions regarding every part of his business from manufacture to distribution.

Ain't nobody got time for that. A real business man is about to give his ass a case study.

Status
Not open for further replies.