mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Most of these nikkas wishin for Nigerian to fail are broke and angry. They hate themselves. They clap for a shark nikka even if his product is counterfeit. This thread is symptom of what is wrong with black America. It's why black America is :heh: @ by everyone else. Instead of supporting our brothers and sisters, we belittle them and wish for their downfall.

Black people are failing. We are a joke.

Please stop with this man. The reason we getting in that ass is cause The Nigerian has been condescending to us for a minute and had no reason to back it up. He obviously don't care about us.

I gave dude a chance and supported him, and he didn't have anything positive to say in return. In my thread where I was trying to find work, he came in there and talked shyt on me from his proverbial high horse. And the thing that made it phucked up is I was talking about my dreams and aspirations...and he just genuinely insulted me. Matter of fact, you were laughing at me and calling me delusional too in that same thread so I'd understand why you're :cape:for him. I wouldn't fork over a dime to someone that displays that much contempt and disrespect for his fellow posters...let alone someone who's so shady and unprofessional.

Posters here have ordered from MollywaterCo and got their receipt and shipping/billing info within minutes from their webshop. The Nigerian still can't and won't answer basic questions about where to get his product and is still being shady about it...why would you want to do business with someone like that? Would you even feel comfortable with giving someone who does things like this your money? It's about being professional.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to disagree with this comment, that is a poor generalization..I have one question for you though as a consumer?

if you walk into "Store A" and they treat you with disrespect, belittlement, refuses to answer your questions AND bashes competitors would you support just because "black owned"?

or would you take your business and support "Store B" a place you walk into, and treats you with respect, great customer support and appreciation, and has common courtesy to answer any general questions you have on the products they sell? Same concept here..

Thats what I think people are getting at here, stop this "Self Hate" thing I see every day on the coli, because a person disagrees with one or shows some opposition has nothing to do with "Self Hate" its an opinion that they are entitled to.

:childplease:

Nigerian treated certain questions with arrogance cause nikkas weren't serious. They were baiting him, pretending they had interest in the product to try and prove that it didn't exist. I don't blame Nigerian telling fake customers to kick rocks. It's clear that they were going to buy his shyt anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. This forum illustrates why black people are considered a joke by the true powers that be. We can't even support each other. We hate seeing any black man succeed. Crab nikkas who don't even know why they broke. This thread makes me ashamed of my people. I genuinely feel sorry for Nigerian. Keep ya head up, man.

Please, stop quoting me like we're on the same team. I'm actually elated that Nigerian was taught a lesson here. I just believe that if you kick someone to the ground, you should give them tips on how to stand back up again, because life is all about lessons. We've all made mistakes before: that's how you learn; that's how you grow.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't caping for him. I just believe that with insults, we should add a bit of constructive criticism here and there to make the experience a better one. I'm all for banter but we should be able to grow from this experience too. Why are people in here so hostile? I've lost count of how many times I've been told to shut up now :pachaha: Now I remember why I don't frequent this board more often. A bunch of men criminals hanging around waiting for the right time to pounce on an innocent bystander. I know feral animals better well behaved than some of the coli members here.

Someone tell this broad to shut the fukk up again.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Nigerian treated certain questions with arrogance cause nikkas weren't serious. They were baiting him, pretending they had interest in the product to try and prove that it didn't exist. I don't blame Nigerian telling fake customers to kick rocks. It's clear that they were going to buy his shyt anyway.

Naaw...not true I seen many people ask serious questions, including myself, who was actually a supporter. How you are you going to say we dont support and when you get supporters you disregard and make excuses saying you dont blame him for telling customers to kick rocks. He brought this on himself...the whole board didnt turn on him for nothing, it was brought up by him.
even simple questions that I saw come up everyday asking about his source of water...i saw it asked a 100 times and ignored 101 x

Daps
I wasn't caping for him. I just believe that with insults, we should add a bit of constructive criticism here and there to make the experience a better one. I'm all for banter but we should be able to grow from this experience too. Why are people in here so hostile? I've lost count of how many times I've been told to shut up now :pachaha: Now I remember why I don't frequent this board more often. A bunch of men criminals hanging around waiting for the right time to pounce on an innocent bystander. I know feral animals better well behaved than some of the coli members here.

To be fair, all his MollyWatr threads and like some people said on TinyChat people would give him constructive criticism but he was too busy dapping praise and ignoring questions. That's not on us but him.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please, stop quoting me like we're on the same team. I'm actually elated that Nigerian was taught a lesson here. I just believe that if you kick someone to the ground, you should give them tips on how to stand back up again, because life is all about lessons. We've all made mistakes before: that's how you learn; that's how you grow.
nigerian has said several times he'd never listen to advice from anyone on this forum, think he'd start now? i've got some mollywatr to sell ya

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're "elated" that Nigerian may fail at his venture because of crab self hating nikkas? Well fukk you, bytch! I thought you were saying something profound and sympathetic. You're just another jealous piece of trash praying on a black man's downfall.

:snoop: @ being "elated" that a fellow black man' s hard work may be ruined by hating crab ass nikkas. I can't even grasp how someone could even have that kind of joy in their heart. You are truly evil.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, all his MollyWatr threads and like some people said on TinyChat people would give him constructive criticism but he was too busy dapping praise and ignoring questions. That's not on us but him.

nigerian has said several times he'd never listen to advice from anyone on this forum, think he'd start now? i've got some mollywatr to sell ya

Oh ok, fair enough. Thank you for responding to me without using any profanities. I appreciate that.
I'm signing out now. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Take care :thumbsup:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Warning: This is TOUGH love. I'm a big believer that our weakest moments can shape us into our best form!

This is the definition of a hater. You won't find constructive criticism in sight. Just a bunch of lol's and grammatical errors all over the place. In business you put these type of people on ignore; however, you shouldn't ignore people who have actually pointed out true flaws in your business strategy. Even if you dislike the person behind the message or their delivery, you should at least stop and listen if what they've said has some truth to it.

Personally, I think the CEO of any business should remain behind the scenes. If you really are ballin' then you should be able to organize a PR team who go out there and sell your merchandise. I hope you take a moment to reflect on this fiasco and come back a more humble man, instead of putting out videos of hoes lost souls twerking.

Business is more of an ego trip for you, isn't it? Even if you were/are a bit of a pompous, I feel people took it an extra mile. You now have the choice to continue this venture, or to recuperate and execute another reasonable business idea BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. But, I don't think you will. You're the type of guy who enjoys praise more than cash. Most people don't know the CEO of Nike, Mcdonalds or Evian BUT we all recognize their brand. You put all your time and effort into people recognizing YOU! And look where that got you? On google images looking retarded and sh!t. Take a hiatus from the internet.

Stay humble folks.

Shut the fukk up Another Girl, stop using this thread to be a negro bed wench and throw nikkas under the bus.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're "elated" that Nigerian may fail at his venture because of crab self hating nikkas? Well fukk you, bytch! I thought you were saying something profound and sympathetic. You're just another jealous piece of trash praying on a black man's downfall.

:snoop: @ being "elated" that a fellow black man' s hard work may be ruined by hating crab ass nikkas. I can't even grasp how someone could even have that kind of joy in their heart. You are truly evil.

Elated he was a taught a lesson. That lesson could be anything; it doesn't have to be pinpointed to the demise of his business. Your imagination runs wild, my dear. I'm quite busy right now, so my apologies that I can't get into a depth-analysis about what I truly meant. Have a good day! Take care.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I take it u weren't around when heads were legit trying to give dude advice, supporting and actually applauding his seemingly sound business accumen way back when.

and u surely weren't around back when he was allowing white women to call him ****** to his face and brag about it on :hamster:

Status
Not open for further replies.