mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ur right bytch.......i do hate on unrighteousness............ in whatever form it may present itself. A c0ke sniffing, prostitue pandering, c00n n1gger with a dumb ass exploition plan that blows up in his face or a simple minded baboon that blindly defends the cause of unrighteousness under the guise of goodwill......it doesnt matter, i hate both.

But what exactly compels you to take on the cause of someone you dont even know like youre doing? And yes, you are taking his cause. What exactly makes you think that someone like that deserves to be given constructive critiscm?

Your blind stupidy is even more dangerous then his overt unrighteousness............... and i hate you even worse for it. fukk you

There's no need to get all irate. I was just making a general observation :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com
I'm buying some :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no need to get all irate. I was just making a general observation :skip:

Most of these nikkas wishin for Nigerian to fail are broke and angry. They hate themselves. They clap for a shark nikka even if his product is counterfeit. This thread is symptom of what is wrong with black America. It's why black America is :heh: @ by everyone else. Instead of supporting our brothers and sisters, we belittle them and wish for their downfall.

Black people are failing. We are a joke.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm just gonna leave this here.

ogig.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

I don't know who Nigerian is, but I been here like the rest of you since he announced his plans. I saw the work he put in. I think it reflects poorly on this community that so many of you are cool with this Molly water nikka stealing son's concept and acting like he came up with the idea. Who gives a fukk how arrogant Nigerian can be? I can name several people posting in THIS thread who are @ssholes. Does that mean I'm so bitter and angry that I wish for their failure? Hell no.

This is why black people in America will never amount to shyt. We hate on our own success. Crab ass nikkas who will always be in the back of the bus. And both of my parents are black. Stop the self hate.
half-breh we went over this last nite. how could we be crabs in a bucket when the guy we're supporting is also black? maybe nigerians just a dikk, ever think of that? as for the other a$$holess on this site, they're not asking us to support their business so it doesn't matter. can't be a dikk to people and expect them to support you off GP just because we share the same skin color, that's not how it works.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't even know cacgerian well enough to come in here 'generally' caping :heh:

if you knew how he felt about black women, maybe you'd shut your trap

I wasn't caping for him. I just believe that with insults, we should add a bit of constructive criticism here and there to make the experience a better one. I'm all for banter but we should be able to grow from this experience too. Why are people in here so hostile? I've lost count of how many times I've been told to shut up now :pachaha: Now I remember why I don't frequent this board more often. A bunch of men criminals hanging around waiting for the right time to pounce on an innocent bystander. I know feral animals better well behaved than some of the coli members here.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

I don't know who Nigerian is, but I been here like the rest of you since he announced his plans. I saw the work he put in. I think it reflects poorly on this community that so many of you are cool with this Molly water nikka stealing son's concept and acting like he came up with the idea. Who gives a fukk how arrogant Nigerian can be? I can name several people posting in THIS thread who are @ssholes. Does that mean I'm so bitter and angry that I wish for their failure? Hell no.

This is why black people in America will never amount to shyt. We hate on our own success. Crab ass nikkas who will always be in the back of the bus. And both of my parents are black. Stop the self hate.

Man stop! The Nigerian is a well known a$$hole and c00n. His whole steez on this site is to degrade black people and black culture based on false and stereotypical assumptions that has made. It is clear that he is a self loathing individual who basks in what little white acceptance he can get and it is clear he takes great relish in shytting on people on this site as though he is much more superior because he has found acceptance amongst some white people. It's quite pathetic.

And nowow we are supposed to support him?

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't caping for him. I just believe that with insults, we should add a bit of constructive criticism here and there to make the experience a better one. I'm all for banter but we should be able to grow from this experience too. Why are people in here so hostile? I've lost count of how many times I've been told to shut up now :pachaha: Now I remember why I don't frequent this board more often. A bunch of men criminals hanging around waiting for the right time to pounce on an innocent bystander. I know feral animals better well behaved than some of the coli members here.

Yup. This forum illustrates why black people are considered a joke by the true powers that be. We can't even support each other. We hate seeing any black man succeed. Crab nikkas who don't even know why they broke. This thread makes me ashamed of my people. I genuinely feel sorry for Nigerian. Keep ya head up, man.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these nikkas wishin for Nigerian to fail are broke and angry. They hate themselves. They clap for a shark nikka even if his product is counterfeit. This thread is symptom of what is wrong with black America. It's why black America is :heh: @ by everyone else. Instead of supporting our brothers and sisters, we belittle them and wish for their downfall.

Black people are failing. We are a joke.

I have to disagree with this comment, that is a poor generalization..I have one question for you though as a consumer?

if you walk into "Store A" and they treat you with disrespect, belittlement, refuses to answer your questions AND bashes competitors would you support just because "black owned"?

or would you take your business and support "Store B" a place you walk into, and treats you with respect, great customer support and appreciation, and has common courtesy to answer any general questions you have on the products they sell? Same concept here..

Thats what I think people are getting at here, stop this "Self Hate" thing I see every day on the coli, because a person disagrees with one or shows some opposition has nothing to do with "Self Hate" its an opinion that they are entitled to.

Status
Not open for further replies.