mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I agree. Nigerian probably tried to get the mollywater.com name first, but it was already taken. probably said "fukk it" :yeshrug: and took out the E and was like :ooh:
tumblr_mjkmy1QpPH1r5t3meo3_250.gif

It's painfully obvious that that's what happened. The fact that's he's saying otherwise is :beli:

Trademark YouTuube.com instead of Youtube.com brehs

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only wish more people had heard this n1ggerian Ken Unaeze talking all that big shyt in them tinychat sessions he used to frequent. That would truly add another dimension of epicness to this thread.

Yo would literally sit on that shyt all night vehemntly shunning any and all advice given to him in regards to the holes in his stupid little operation, boasting on the power moves he was supposedly making and all that other dumb shyt he was doing that i wont bother naming. lol, yo even shytted on his father for not supporting this little scam.
I told youre dumb ass this shyt would fail didnt I? HAHAHAHAHHA

I just couldnt imagine that it would fail in such a perfect way.

Son, this is perfect
I just wish i could remember how much money u said you had invested in this shyt.................all down the drain HAHAHAHAH

dog this shyt is fukking hilarious.....
the only thing its missing is a video of your suicide. sigh..............in due time i suppose

Anyways, Thanks for the laugs Ken.

Warning: This is TOUGH love. I'm a big believer that our weakest moments can shape us into our best form!

This is the definition of a hater. You won't find constructive criticism in sight. Just a bunch of lol's and grammatical errors all over the place. In business you put these type of people on ignore; however, you shouldn't ignore people who have actually pointed out true flaws in your business strategy. Even if you dislike the person behind the message or their delivery, you should at least stop and listen if what they've said has some truth to it.

Personally, I think the CEO of any business should remain behind the scenes. If you really are ballin' then you should be able to organize a PR team who go out there and sell your merchandise. I hope you take a moment to reflect on this fiasco and come back a more humble man, instead of putting out videos of hoes lost souls twerking.

Business is more of an ego trip for you, isn't it? Even if you were/are a bit of a pompous, I feel people took it an extra mile. You now have the choice to continue this venture, or to recuperate and execute another reasonable business idea BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. But, I don't think you will. You're the type of guy who enjoys praise more than cash. Most people don't know the CEO of Nike, Mcdonalds or Evian BUT we all recognize their brand. You put all your time and effort into people recognizing YOU! And look where that got you? On google images looking retarded and sh!t. Take a hiatus from the internet.

Stay humble folks.

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
This is the definition of a hater. You won't find constructive criticism in sight. Just a bunch of lol's and grammatical errors all over the place. In business you put these type of people on ignore; however, you shouldn't ignore people who have actually pointed out true flaws in your business strategy. Even if you dislike the person behind the message or their delivery, you should at least stop and listen if what they've said has some truth to it.

Personally, I think the CEO of any business should remain behind the scenes. If you really are ballin' then you should be able to organize a PR team who go out there and sell your merchandise. I hope you take a moment to reflect on this fiasco and come back a more humble man, instead of putting out videos of Sunday undercover hoes twerking.

Business is more of an ego trip for you, isn't it? Even if you were/are a bit of a pompous, I feel people took it an extra mile. You now have the choice to continue this venture, or to recuperate and execute another reasonable business idea BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. But, I don't think you will. You're the type of guy who enjoys praise more than cash. Most people don't know the CEO of Nike, Mcdonalds or Evian BUT we all recognize their brand. You put all your time and effort into people recognizing YOU! And look where that got you? On google images looking retarded and sh!t. Take a hiatus from the internet.

Stay humble folks.

You adding ether though :mjpls:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is hilarious.

@kermit da hustla, you don't live by your name, do you ? You're in the presence of a true hustler (aka @MollyWaterCo) and you're hating. Dude just shows us how business is done. Move in silence, have a solid legal background, move your pieces smartly and DO THINGS. This is chess breh. The Nigerian was recklessly advancing his queen like he was bout that life and MollywaterCo came out the cut with a pawn and took it. Disrespectful.

I said earlier in this thread that I won't have any sympathy for @The Nigerian if he falls and I won't. Dude was busy boasting, telling us how he was better than us, having a better life than us, making more money than us. Well, he may be, but that strategy ain't working if you're only doing the talking and you ain't walking the walk. They say the ones who talk the most do the least. Proof here.

agreed...you are shooting yourself in the foot when you are talking down to your potential market

Daps
Reppin
NULL
jesus christ, this dude @kermit da hustla is steady dragging himself around this thread on his knee pads. how fukking pathetic man, have some dignity, your white mother and black father would be ashamed of you :heh:

:stopitslime:

I don't know who Nigerian is, but I been here like the rest of you since he announced his plans. I saw the work he put in. I think it reflects poorly on this community that so many of you are cool with this Molly water nikka stealing son's concept and acting like he came up with the idea. Who gives a fukk how arrogant Nigerian can be? I can name several people posting in THIS thread who are a$$holes. Does that mean I'm so bitter and angry that I wish for their failure? Hell no.

This is why black people in America will never amount to shyt. We hate on our own success. Crab ass nikkas who will always be in the back of the bus. And both of my parents are black. Stop the self hate.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:wow: Just :wow:

How many L's have we seen The Nigerian take over the years ? First being offered, and eating wing scraps from his white friends, then his neighbor coming over and taking a shyt in his tub, and him doing nothing about it. I think I might be missing one other story.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

Personally, I think the CEO of any business should remain behind the scenes. If you really are ballin' then you should be able to organize a PR team who go out there and sell your merchandise. I hope you take a moment to reflect on this fiasco and come back a more humble man, instead of putting out videos of Sunday undercover hoes twerking.

Stay humble folks.

ur right bytch.......i do hate on unrighteousness............ in whatever form it may present itself. A c0ke sniffing, prostitue pandering, c00n n1gger with a dumb ass exploition plan that blows up in his face or a simple minded baboon that blindly defends the cause of unrighteousness under the guise of goodwill......it doesnt matter, i hate both.

But what exactly compels you to take on the cause of someone you dont even know like youre doing? And yes, you are taking his cause. What exactly makes you think that someone like that deserves to be given constructive critiscm?

Your blind stupidy is even more dangerous then his overt unrighteousness............... and i hate you even worse for it. fukk you

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

I don't know who Nigerian is, but I been here like the rest of you since he announced his plans. I saw the work he put in. I think it reflects poorly on this community that so many of you are cool with this Molly water nikka stealing son's concept and acting like he came up with the idea. Who gives a fukk how arrogant Nigerian can be? I can name several people posting in THIS thread who are @ssholes. Does that mean I'm so bitter and angry that I wish for their failure? Hell no.

This is why black people in America will never amount to shyt. We hate on our own success. Crab ass nikkas who will always be in the back of the bus. And both of my parents are black. Stop the self hate.

we?

MauryLaughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.