mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Lmao at nikkas thinking Nigerian was the first...

The other dude actually has the Mollywater name, trademark and website domain. Why would somebody that came second get the official name and domain? :beli: Use common sense. That's why Nigerian had to do that bootleg "watr" bullsh*t. Getting the actual (www.mollywater.com) site name was probably really expensive. A name like that ain't gonna be available for $12.00 on GoDaddy. This dude about his business and he had the dough to put this thing in motion. I don't know what Nigerian was doing :pachaha: It's pretty obvious that he stole their idea cuz I definitely remember seeing two different Mollywater facebooks months ago.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

The other dude actually has the Mollywater name, trademark and website domain. Why would somebody that came second get the official name and domain? :beli: Use common sense. That's why Nigerian had to do that bootleg "watr" bullsh*t. Getting the actual (www.mollywater.com) site name was probably really expensive. A name like that ain't gonna be available for $12.00 on GoDaddy. This dude about his business and he had the dough to put this thing in motion. I don't know what Nigerian was doing :pachaha: It's pretty obvious that he stole their idea cuz I definitely remember seeing two different Mollywater facebooks months ago.
^^^this.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I only wish more people had heard this n1ggerian Ken Unaeze talking all that big shyt in them tinychat sessions he used to frequent. That would truly add another dimension of epicness to this thread.

Yo would literally sit on that shyt all night vehemntly shunning any and all advice given to him in regards to the holes in his stupid little operation, boasting on the power moves he was supposedly making and all that other dumb shyt he was doing that i wont bother naming. lol, yo even shytted on his father for not supporting this little scam.

I told youre dumb ass this shyt would fail didnt I? HAHAHAHAHHA

I just couldnt imagine that it would fail in such a perfect way.

Son, this is perfect

I just wish i could remember how much money u said you had invested in this shyt.................all down the drain HAHAHAHAH

dog this shyt is fukking hilarious.....

the only thing its missing is a video of your suicide. sigh..............in due time i suppose

Anyways, Thanks for the laugs Ken.
jZWVjkg.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yoooo @StarClout and @Kind Gentleman why this thread so long ?!?! Ain't been on sorting out my house shyt.

What did i miss my breh's ?!?!

LOL Don't think ill be able to read properly till lateror tommorrow

It gained 40 pages since I left

Wtf going on :banderas:

Quick synopsis :banderas:

man go back to page 50 and start from there. the ether is something serious. I had missed the last 20 pages just from watching NBA all last night.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
yo, look at the mollywater dude's product. shyt looks 100% legit here:

uPWLNLs.png

Holy shyt, this c00n even STOLE his instagram name.....

No Shame.

Not that I give a flying piece of mosquito shyt about The Nigerian.
If I cop some Molly Water... I can finally taste a W. :ohhh:

By this post, it is now painfully obvious that your stories are made up, and you're fishing for "daps" because you have nothing better to do.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only wish more people had heard this n1ggerian Ken Unaeze talking all that big shyt in them tinychat sessions he used to frequent. That would truly add another dimension of epicness to this thread.

Yo would literally sit on that shyt all night vehemntly shunning any and all advice given to him in regards to the holes in his stupid little operation, boasting on the power moves he was supposedly making and all that other dumb shyt he was doing that i wont bother naming. lol, yo even shytted on his father for not supporting this little scam.

I told youre dumb ass this shyt would fail didnt I? HAHAHAHAHHA

I just couldnt imagine that it would fail in such a perfect way.

Son, this is perfect

I just wish i could remember how much money u said you had invested in this shyt.................all down the drain HAHAHAHAH

dog this shyt is fukking hilarious.....

the only thing its missing is a video of your suicide. sigh..............in due time i suppose

Anyways, Thanks for the laugs Ken.
jZWVjkg.png

:ohhh:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Some of you are so heartless in here that I'm convinced Satan himself is a member of thecoli. Well they say your first loss in business is sometimes the best. Maybe he'll learn from this? I'm not a regular member here, but I've witnessed Nigerian ignore people as if he's superior to them. Arrogance can only take you so far, but humility will take you the finishing line -- write that down somewhere coli brothers.

I'd like us recap a few of the lessons we've all learned from this travesty:

1) Talk less, do more.

2) Treat your customers with the same amount of respect you'd like to be treated with.

3) Humble yourself; you are a human being just like the rest of us. I can't control when I need to go toilet and neither can you, sir. We're all full of sh!t (figuratively speaking and in the literal sense) to an extent, so there's no need to treat your customers as inferior.

The greatest moral here: The ones who bark the loudest, have the weakest bite. Anytime a man flashes his cash at me, I can bet with certainty that he's in debt, or will be soon.
:pacspit::camby:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I agree. Nigerian probably tried to get the mollywater.com name first, but it was already taken. probably said "fukk it" :yeshrug: and took out the E and was like :ooh:
tumblr_mjkmy1QpPH1r5t3meo3_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.