mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com
I just put in my order for a pack....You are a real nikka

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
james-brown-crying-o.gif

img_0569.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where is @Mr. Somebody to make sense of all this demonic activity :wow:
There isnt much to be said here. God and Rick Ross already said whats going on here. Money is the root of all evil but so is being dead broke.:sitdown: Ive said it before and ill say it again. There is no loyalty in the demonic realm. Even 2 demons will destroy one another for the chance of entering into the lifestyles of the rich and famous despite partnership being a more realistic approach. Thats the part about getting rich the wealthy never speak about.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you are so heartless in here that I'm convinced Satan himself is a member of thecoli. Well they say your first loss in business is sometimes the best. Maybe he'll learn from this? I'm not a regular member here, but I've witnessed Nigerian ignore people as if he's superior to them. Arrogance can only take you so far, but humility will take you the finishing line -- write that down somewhere coli brothers.

I'd like us recap a few of the lessons we've all learned from this travesty:

1) Talk less, do more.

2) Treat your customers with the same amount of respect you'd like to be treated with.

3) Humble yourself; you are a human being just like the rest of us. I can't control when I need to go toilet and neither can you, sir. We're all full of sh!t (figuratively speaking and in the literal sense) to an extent, so there's no need to treat your customers as inferior.

The greatest moral here: The ones who bark the loudest, have the weakest bite. Anytime a man flashes his cash at me, I can bet with certainty that he's in debt, or will be soon.

Daps
Some of you are so heartless in here that I'm convinced Satan himself is a member of thecoli. Well they say your first loss in business is sometimes the best. Maybe he'll learn from this? I'm not a regular member here, but I've witnessed Nigerian ignore people as if he's superior to them. Arrogance can only take you so far, but humility will take you the finishing line -- write that down somewhere coli brothers.

I'd like us recap a few of the lessons we've all learned from this travesty:

1) Talk less, do more.

2) Treat your customers with the same amount of respect you'd like to be treated with.

3) Humble yourself; you are a human being just like the rest of us. I can't control when I need to go toilet and neither can you, sir. We're all full of sh!t (figuratively speaking and in the literal sense) to an extent, so there's no need to treat your customers as inferior.

The greatest moral here: The ones who bark the loudest, have the weakest bite. Anytime a man flashes his cash at me, I can bet with certainty that he's in debt, or will be soon.
shut up

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just water? nikka that type of ass backwards logic could be applied to damn near any business concept. It's a fukking BRAND, you simple nikka. Nigerian came up with the marketing concept first. This biting fakkit stole it. Where is the difficulty in understanding this?

again..if you have an idea, execute, dont just talk about it be about it, and dont be arrogant to your possible market..

Status
Not open for further replies.