mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
VOID
https://www.facebook.com/mollywatr

:upsetfavre: Most likes I've seen on a post is 4

I've checked out the mollywatr tumblr too.
http://mollywatr.tumblr.com
Tons of pics on there, but it took me 4 pages to actually find a picture of the product.

I'm just assuming that The Nigerian actually bought all of those facebook likes cause how do you have 2,000+ friends and only get 4-8 likes on pictures? That was the same thing he was accusing MollywaterCo...but more than likely that was actually the stuff he was doing. I guess he was just projecting.

over 2,000 followers and 47 people talking about it. that's a good amount for a new company. where is molly water's facebook? :usure:

You need to stop :cape:for the man. I don't get why you want to support someone who isn't even smart enough to get his product trademarked.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
:dead: this nikka too trill
209832_o.gif

You can tell he a real hustler by that post too. Already made a sale and still getting you to buy extra shyt
gjEFimU.png

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Okay, I'm in the trap right meow and I just saw this. All I have to say is that y'all sadly mistaken if you think my work is going to be undone by some clown with beach balls and a few trolls on the internet.:russ:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Okay, I'm in the trap right meow and I just saw this. All I have to say is that y'all sadly mistaken if you think my work is going to be undone by some clown with beach balls and a few trolls on the internet.:russ:

it's over breh.....dude already has your corner.
you wasnt there for the money you just wanted
snow bunnys to see you in neon shirts with your logo.
this nikka already got lines around the corner for his product.
shyts like blue magic out this bytch.....i'm coppin a case.
blood already got 20 thousand on your toupee if you want
problems

nikka didnt even say excuse me.
:mjpls:

Last edited:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com
[/thread]

im late af :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.