Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
:damn: it's that good? I wondered why they stickied it.

Breh... the owner or promoter of Molly Water(who got verified by the admins) came in and told Nigerian to twerk to the unemployment line.:wow:
And offered a discount:wow:
And offered free merch:wow:
And giving potential job opportunities.:wow:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Breh... the owner or promoter of Molly Water(who got verified by the admins) came in and told Nigerian to twerk to the unemployment line.:wow:
And offered a discount:wow:
And offered free merch:wow:
And giving potential job opportunities.:wow:
:gladbron: get the fukk outta here! I'm reading thru this shyt right now. :russ:

and I seen when this thread was made and said to myself "fukkit, no use in reading, it probably won't turn into shyt" when I seen who the OP was.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
:gladbron: get the fukk outta here! I'm reading thru this shyt right now. :russ:

and I seen when this thread was made and said to myself "fukkit, no use in reading, it probably won't turn into shyt" when I seen who the OP was.

I stopped checking for the thread right before shyt blew up. I checked the thread today because it was stickied. Glad I did.:whew:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're glad somebody stole his idea and is now attempting to monetize it without compensating him? really? so you're essentially saying you're a hater?

It's really a testament of how bad of a spokesman/CEO Kenny really is. He is so loathed that "his" people root for him to fail. Even if his product gets "stolen", people here will gladly give their money to the thief just to stick it to Kenny.

In the end, it is yet one more failure in Kenny's resume.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This is hilarious.

@kermit da hustla, you don't live by your name, do you ? You're in the presence of a true hustler (aka @MollyWaterCo) and you're hating. Dude just shows us how business is done. Move in silence, have a solid legal background, move your pieces smartly and DO THINGS. This is chess breh. The Nigerian was recklessly advancing his queen like he was bout that life and MollywaterCo came out the cut with a pawn and took it. Disrespectful.

I said earlier in this thread that I won't have any sympathy for @The Nigerian if he falls and I won't. Dude was busy boasting, telling us how he was better than us, having a better life than us, making more money than us. Well, he may be, but that strategy ain't working if you're only doing the talking and you ain't walking the walk. They say the ones who talk the most do the least. Proof here.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com

tumblr_inline_mqilfla7W71qz4rgp.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

www.mollywater.com

:laff:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant even look at this nikka the same anymore man :ohlawd:

Just deactivate your account and take a sabbatical from the internet for like 10 years dawg. Aint no LOVE on this side of the town :wow:

nikka WENT TO YOUR HOMEGROUND, POSTED A LINK TO HIS WEBSITE, ON THE MOTHERfukkIN COLI, HAD COLI MEMBERS EMAIL HIM ABOUT THIS PLACE, GOT YOUR PEOPLE DAPPING AND BUYING HIS shyt, AND IS STYLING ON YOU WITH SMACK/URL ESQUE PUNCHLINE DISSES. WORST PART IS. ALL OFF TWO fukkING POSTS nikka :damn: , nikka MADE MORE MONEY OFF MOLLYWATER IN 30 MINS FROM THE COLI, THAN YOU HAVE IN A YEAR B :damn: :wow: :noah:

bth_L.gif

:deadmanny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nikkas are really going to purchase this fraud's bootleg shyt? His whole operation is counterfeit, from the idea to the actual product, with a logo that looks as if it were conceived of and designed in an hour. Nigerian should have been more careful with the disclosure of his business idea, but fukk this lame copycat nikka. You a straight hater if you give him a single dime.

How u figure? @MollyWaterCo actually has a tangible product with means to get it to potential customers. All @The Nigerian has is struggle twerk videos and stickers. Put the :cape: away.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

www.mollywater.com

:ooh: now I know why my notifications were going HAM last night. I thought it was all bulls/heat related fukkery. Looks like mollywater officially crushed the buildings here :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.