mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
xqj3pk.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Real Molly Water
why don't your timelines add up, then? :comeon: you're not slick, nikka. you're counterfeit. your logo didn't take any thought, and your distribution is non-existent. your website is bare. you don't even have a community to generate a following. what the fukk kind of business are you running? and what is a "real photo shoot"? last i checked, nigerian has plenty of photos showing people enjoying his drink. $1k models? :usure:

and :heh: @ custom alkaline water. just be real with us, fam. you sharked dude and now you're sweating. prove that you had the idea first. show me some timestamped documents that precede when nigerian began first discussing this. it shouldn't be that difficult, fam.

ill let the Gov. show u my time stamp http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4803:5gmoja.2.1
i search for Molly Watr's everyday and i dont see it #smh
:comeon:
why hasnt he still filed his trademark? if he did it would show up ?!!
:stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, shut the fukk up and eat a dikk. you nikkas on here wishing for a nikka to fail. i thought this forum was about black excellence. this shyt is scust. knowing that this dude went out and tried to start a business, and yall supporting some fraud ass lame that is trying to shark him?

:what:
the new guy is black too :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may support this new nikka purely out of spite for the Nigerian. We tried to tell that nikka to 1. shut the fukk up until he had a legit business plan, 2. get a legit business plan that included a trademark, an actual product to sell, and distribution, and 3. get a fukking legit business plan that included a trademark, an actual product to sell, and distribution.

He basically told us we didnt know wtf we were talking about and said we werent in on his movement. Glad somebody sharked his shyt.

you're glad somebody stole his idea and is now attempting to monetize it without compensating him? really? so you're essentially saying you're a hater?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill let the Gov. show u my time stamp http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4803:5gmoja.2.1
i search for Molly Watr's everyday and i dont see it #smh
:comeon:
why hasnt he still filed his trademark? if he did it would show up ?!!
:stopitslime:

if you're an actual BUSINESSMAN, you should know that proof of commercial intent doesn't need a trademark filed. he just has to show actual intent to use. show me some time stamps that come BEFORE nigerian began marketing mollywatr. prove me wrong, fam.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm done with this thread. a lot of broke ass and jealous nikkas in here exposed themselves. wishing a nikka's downfall. and for what? mollywater co, if that's how you plan to succeed in life, by stealing another man's idea, good luck with that! nigerian's product looks better than yours and it's the legit thing. your shyt looks sloppy and counterfeit.

now i know that a lot of you phony nikkas are liars when you scream that black excellence bullshyt. fukkouttahere.

Status
Not open for further replies.