Status
Not open for further replies.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
when i get my 12pack im gone take it to my church and ask my pastor to baptize me in it
1168-baptism.jpg
u killing me breh. :laff:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm done with this thread. a lot of broke ass and jealous nikkas in here exposed themselves. wishing a nikka's downfall. and for what? mollywater co, if that's how you plan to succeed in life, by stealing another man's idea, good luck with that! nigerian's product looks better than yours and it's the legit thing. your shyt looks sloppy and counterfeit.

now i know that a lot of you phony nikkas are liars when you scream that black excellence bullshyt. fukkouttahere.

take your meds kenneth....
2ppa8sj.jpg

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
send me a email. sean@mollywater.com also some links to your social media &sound cloud .. Right we sponsor a Master Barber , Tattoo Artist , Rock Climber , 3 fitness models & 1 Dj who travels with us.

Holler if you need a photographer, I shoot for Vice and Vogue Italia and was named on complex magazine as one of the top 50 in the game. Im definitely down to ride the molly water wave and accept all the glamour, groupies, and great times it has to offer. :krs:

http://elllis.de

Last edited:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
:laff:
Buddy was just talking about finessing a couple pages ago, but ended up getting his dream finessed right from him. Came in here and took yo cookies, damn :banderas: just came thru and let everybody know he had packs on deck. Meanwhile u probably blew through your re up money.:wow:
I will never post anything on here that has to do with real life. I'm not takings that risk with y'all crazy nikkas.

Daps
if you're an actual BUSINESSMAN, you should know that proof of commercial intent doesn't need a trademark filed. he just has to show actual intent to use. show me some time stamps that come BEFORE nigerian began marketing mollywatr. prove me wrong, fam.
:comeon:

breh an breh disagree

http://www.fr.com/trademarkthoughtsspring2010/

The Honda decision reaffirms how important it is for trademark applicants, if challenged, to have documentary evidence at the time they file that substantiates their bona fide intent to use the mark in US commerce. Such evidence may consist of (but is not limited to) business plans, marketing plans, and/or correspondence with potential manufacturers, distributors, or licensees. There is no “bright line” test for how much is enough, but clearly it is better to have such documentary evidence than not. A vague, skimpy checklist of activities to perform to establish a business, or mere ownership of foreign registrations, will likely not qualify.

It is also important to note that the absence of documentary evidence of the applicant’s bona fide intent is itself sufficient to prove lack of intent. The absence of documentary evidence therefore shifts the burden to the applicant to substantiate its bona fide intent by the “totality of the circumstances.” This puts a premium on having such documentary evidence at the time the application is filed....

Second, the Honda case may hit entrepreneurs and small businesses particularly hard. Such applicants may have an inspired business idea and move quickly to file a trademark application, perhaps before documenting their “ability” to use the mark – indeed, many enterprising trademark applicants may not be able to show they have the ability to use the mark at the time of filing. It generally takes about a year from the time of filing until a Notice of Allowance is issued, after which the applicant has three years to file a Statement of Use to obtain a registration. Many applicants therefore presume that they have approximately four years from the time of filing to arrange for the manufacturing and distribution of the goods covered by the application. TheHonda case raises serious questions, however, as to whether such an unwritten but hopeful “business plan” can withstand a challenge.

Perhaps gone are the days when an entrepreneur or a small business–or any business, for that matter–can think of a good trademark for a particular product and immediately file a trademark application for it with confidence that the applicant has the requisite bona fide intent to use the mark. Under theHonda standard, the failure to have any documentation at the time of filing that substantiates that at some point over the subsequent four years the applicant will actually be able to produce the goods under the mark may be enough to kill the application.

thats-all-folks_163.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.