Status
Not open for further replies.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Okay, I'm in the trap right meow and I just saw this. All I have to say is that y'all sadly mistaken if you think my work is going to be undone by some clown with beach balls and a few trolls on the internet.:russ:
tumblr_ly37evecUM1qlbkes.gif

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Okay, I'm in the trap right meow and I just saw this. All I have to say is that y'all sadly mistaken if you think my work is going to be undone by some clown with beach balls and a few trolls on the internet.:russ:

Talk is cheap breh, just do it :comeon: Dude brought receipts and is straight shyttin' on you in every way yet you givin' us that jibba jabba.

@MollyWaterCo on behalf of the brehettes of The Coli, it would be nice to see some sistas in your advertisements. It would be another way to do it better than your competitor

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. Just. wow. finally finished reading this thread. L of colossal proportions.

Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com

:damn: Wasn't enough just to snatch the water biz. You gonna snatch homie soul too?! And he still goin in!! :damn:

:whoo: :whoo:

:whoo: :whoo:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Talk is cheap breh, just do it :comeon: Dude brought receipts and is straight shyttin' on you in every way yet you givin' us that jibba jabba.

@MollyWaterCo on behalf of the brehettes of The Coli, it would be nice to see some sistas in your advertisements. It would be another way to do it better than your competitor

Idk AgentT...we may not be the demographic he wants to sell too (given his advertisements).

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
[/thread]

im late af :banderas:

what the fuuck did I just miss ........dude actually signed into the forums for the first time .... and crushing buildings too .... :damn:

Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!
Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com

Shiit colder than a motherfocker .... :to:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Is this the death of Molly Watr?
0eq9.png
There's a new nikka running the hydration game, out chea? I don't know how to feel about this brehs:wow: Nigerian's been coli fam since the days of chicken scraps, before daps. But I guess it's electrolyte levels to this shyt
rklf.png
They Barksdale'd my dude Ken and took all his corners. Selling those WMDs, Pandemics and 12 for 40 plastic tops to these fiends:whew: Molly Water Co funna wet up the block with those high pH water guns. Alkaline-47s for you soft drink guzzling fakkits:birdman:Molly Water got the juice now, but I'm gonna need to see some Molly Water hoodies, fitteds, durags, and special edition Nike Air Mollys before I crown y'all
qfp6.png

concise

Veteran
Daps
Top 10 sonning in Coli/sohh history:ohhh:

Top 10? Nah this is numero uno because it's a man snatching another man's dreams and livelihood before our very eyes. This is a Hiroshima blast that makes the Courtdog mattress thread look like a firecracker. This shyt is so funny I just finished telling my wife about it and I have never mentioned anything about this site to her before.

:wow:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Is this the death of Molly Watr?
0eq9.png
There's a new nikka running the hydration game, out chea? I don't know how to feel about this brehs:wow: Nigerian's been coli fam since the days of chicken scraps, before daps. But I guess it's electrolyte levels to this shyt
rklf.png
They Barksdale'd my dude Ken and took all his corners. Selling those WMDs, Pandemics and 12 for 40 plastic tops to these fiends:whew: Molly Water Co funna wet up the block with those high pH water guns. Alkaline-47s for you soft drink guzzling fakkits:birdman:Molly Water got the juice now, but I'm gonna need to see some Molly Water hoodies, fitteds, durags, and special edition Nike Air Mollys before I crown y'all
qfp6.png
That dude obarth done came through.:wow:Its over for the nigerian, no coming back from this shyt now
JWkO5Ka.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.