Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Daps
Reppin
St louis
nobody is saying it's a prank. he stole the idea and quickly packaged something to sell. but look at the site. it doesn't really have much to it. there doesn't seem to be ANY following. but the dude says he had the idea first? :stopitslime:

His site has water,different t-shirts.......nikka they got beach balls.
take yo L and shut the fukk up kenneth.
MollyWATER is that Wave nikka......surfs up!!
:banderas:

2ppa8sj.jpg

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
over 2,000 followers and 47 people talking about it. that's a good amount for a new company. where is molly water's facebook? :usure:

You're worrying to much about social media & twerking and not enough about trademarks and actually selling the product. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kermit is a fakkit mad because molly watr flopped
Stop dikk riding p*ssy ass nikka we all can see how hurt you are.

On a side note ima have to cop some mollywater

nikka, shut the fukk up and eat a dikk. you nikkas on here wishing for a nikka to fail. i thought this forum was about black excellence. this shyt is scust. knowing that this dude went out and tried to start a business, and yall supporting some fraud ass lame that is trying to shark him?

:what:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I may support this new nikka purely out of spite for the Nigerian. We tried to tell that nikka to 1. shut the fukk up until he had a legit business plan, 2. get a legit business plan that included a trademark, an actual product to sell, and distribution, and 3. get a fukking legit business plan that included a trademark, an actual product to sell, and distribution.

He basically told us we didnt know wtf we were talking about and said we werent in on his movement. Glad somebody sharked his shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.