mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
This Nigerian guy can just produce the same product but just refocus his brand in a different direction. I would just call the new water "ICEBERG" with a polar bear as the logo or some arctic landscape. It's more of a mainstream corporate approach but it's more likely to be massed produced and picked up by the likes of a big company. :manny:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
nah they're gonna send them over to Africa like the Super Bowl losers merchandise

You mean he sending them home...

ibmcxLhiembvlj.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ey you entitled to you own opinion my dude!! But if it took only a couple weeks and couple $100 's then ur boy Molly Watr would have a a trademark , website, distribution, real photo shoot, $1k models, Custom Alkaline water not cheap spring, more followers than us oh ya and a E in Water !! Every time you google him soon google will take u to us bc in america we spell Water with a E :takedat:

why don't your timelines add up, then? :comeon: you're not slick, nikka. you're counterfeit. your logo didn't take any thought, and your distribution is non-existent. your website is bare. you don't even have a community to generate a following. what the fukk kind of business are you running? and what is a "real photo shoot"? last i checked, nigerian has plenty of photos showing people enjoying his drink. $1k models? :usure:

and :heh: @ custom alkaline water. just be real with us, fam. you sharked dude and now you're sweating. prove that you had the idea first. show me some timestamped documents that precede when nigerian began first discussing this. it shouldn't be that difficult, fam.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it just seems so much like an alias

but the site did open right when he posted

and there's too much on Molly Water for it to be a prank

nobody is saying it's a prank. he stole the idea and quickly packaged something to sell. but look at the site. it doesn't really have much to it. there doesn't seem to be ANY following. but the dude says he had the idea first? :stopitslime:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
nobody is saying it's a prank. he stole the idea and quickly packaged something to sell. but look at the site. it doesn't really have much to it. there doesn't seem to be ANY following. but the dude says he had the idea first? :stopitslime:

I was questioning the user

there's a lot of grammatical mistakes in his post and he's already using perfectly suited smileys

it arouse suspicion with me, but the admins cleared him

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why don't your timelines add up, then? :comeon: you're not slick, nikka. you're counterfeit. your logo didn't take any thought, and your distribution is non-existent. your website is bare. you don't even have a community to generate a following. what the fukk kind of business are you running? and what is a "real photo shoot"? last i checked, nigerian has plenty of photos showing people enjoying his drink. $1k models? :usure:

and :heh: @ custom alkaline water. just be real with us, fam. you sharked dude and now you're sweating. prove that you had the idea first. show me some timestamped documents that precede when nigerian began first discussing this. it shouldn't be that difficult, fam.
MollyWatr:

1378835_482109615230413_1892608813_n.jpg

MollyWater

4dedcb9226fb11e3b03722000a1fc75a_7.jpg

:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.