newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You've just purchased this
mw_12_thumb.jpg

1x Molly Water 12 Pack & T-Shirt - 12 Pack & T-Shirt
Your Order ID is: #*****

An email receipt containing information about your order will soon follow. Please keep it for your records.

Thank you for shopping at Molly Water

:bryan:

im not even gone drink it

shyt will be an art piece

How much was the shipping?

Edit : Nvm just saw they have free shipping and a free tee :wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Real Molly Water
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

www.mollywater.com

Such a class act :ohlawd:

Think imma bout to order me 12 pack :banderas:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

www.mollywater.com

:dead: I quit

Status
Not open for further replies.