mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com

come correct, lying ass nikka. you know damn well you sharked nigerian's company. nobody heard of you until you a few days ago. mollywater was researched, and there were NO mention of it until AFTER nigerian began pushing his company. you can even see in the design of your logo and the website that this is an abruptly cobbled together operation that wasn't planned out. shyt isn't difficult to decipher: you stole the idea, came up with a quick and thoroughly cliched logo, and decided to hawk some water with the mollywater name.

:heh: @ dudes here acting like what you've done takes anymore than a few hundred dollars and a couple weeks. :usure: be real, nikka. you're not fooling anyone.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Discount code...f-fo-for u-u-us?
45944-obama-crying-gif-InCX.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I dont even think he should take it to court. Just swallow the L lil nikka :wow:

The cost that it is gonna take to take legal action will not even be recovered since Nigerian aint even selling his shyt yet :deadmanny:

Jus go back to the drawing board man.

YOU LOST

:childplease:

nigerian doesn't have to sell anything to prove use in commerce.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

www.mollywater.com

Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Water.gif

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I cant even look at this nikka the same anymore man :ohlawd:

Just deactivate your account and take a sabbatical from the internet for like 10 years dawg. Aint no LOVE on this side of the town :wow:

nikka WENT TO YOUR HOMEGROUND, POSTED A LINK TO HIS WEBSITE, ON THE MOTHERfukkIN COLI, HAD COLI MEMBERS EMAIL HIM ABOUT THIS PLACE, GOT YOUR PEOPLE DAPPING AND BUYING HIS shyt, AND IS STYLING ON YOU WITH SMACK/URL ESQUE PUNCHLINE DISSES. WORST PART IS. ALL OFF TWO fukkING POSTS nikka :damn: , nikka MADE MORE MONEY OFF MOLLYWATER IN 30 MINS FROM THE COLI, THAN YOU HAVE IN A YEAR B :damn: :wow: :noah:

bth_L.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

i can tell you're a broke nikka who doesn't understand the basics of business. vitamin water was just water, too.
i forgot you spend 800 dollars on jeans, half-breh :whoa:

and clearly i understand more of the basics than you or nigerian since i would have trademarked my company immediately :heh:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
come correct, lying ass nikka. you know damn well you sharked nigerian's company. nobody heard of you until you a few days ago. mollywater was researched, and there were NO mention of it until AFTER nigerian began pushing his company. you can even see in the design of your logo and the website that this is an abruptly cobbled together operation that wasn't planned out. shyt isn't difficult to decipher: you stole the idea, came up with a quick and thoroughly cliched logo, and decided to hawk some water with the mollywater name.

:heh: @ dudes here acting like what you've done takes anymore than a few hundred dollars and a couple weeks. :usure: be real, nikka. you're not fooling anyone.
:usure:

2w227tg.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant even look at this nikka the same anymore man :ohlawd:

Just deactivate your account and take a sabbatical from the internet for like 10 years dawg. Aint no LOVE on this side of the town :wow:

nikka WENT TO YOUR HOMEGROUND, POSTED A LINK TO HIS WEBSITE, ON THE MOTHERfukkIN COLI, HAD COLI MEMBERS EMAIL HIM ABOUT THIS PLACE, GOT YOUR PEOPLE DAPPING AND BUYING HIS shyt, AND IS STYLING ON YOU WITH SMACK/URL ESQUE PUNCHLINE DISSES. WORST PART IS. ALL OFF TWO fukkING POSTS nikka :damn: , nikka MADE MORE MONEY OFF MOLLYWATER IN 30 MINS FROM THE COLI, THAN YOU HAVE IN A YEAR B :damn: :wow: :noah:

bth_L.gif

then told him to fall back or he'd be twerking in the unemployment line :wow: have mercy

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

www.mollywater.com

I had to post. . . . I know a few things about L's.

This right here is earth shattering cotdam.:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.