@The Nigerian

vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i will send you a bottle for free:russ:

fukk that c00n Nigerian and anyone who love him:yeshrug:

Who's the c00n nikka? You're the one trying to undermine a legitimate business spearheaded by a black man. It doesn't get more c00nish than that. Spending money to make some point about a nikka you don't even know, just because he said stuff on here that got :umad:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Who's the c00n nikka? You're the one trying to undermine a legitimate business spearheaded by a black man. It doesn't get more c00nish than that. Spending money to make some point about a nikka you don't even know, just because he said stuff on here that got :umad:

:what:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

A legitimate business by someone who won't tell you Where to get his product, how his product is produced, and evades all basic questions that the average consumer would want to know..In what other business could you do this and not be considered a fraud?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A legitimate business by someone who won't tell you Where to get his product, how his product is produced, and evades all basic questions that the average consumer would want to know..In what other business could you do this and not be considered a fraud?

Maybe he was building up hype before it's official release. Many start ups employ a similar business model. How the fukk you going to support some bootleg fake because the product you wanted isn't ready for delivery yet. I hope Nigerian got shooters on deck, because this is the type of shyt that gets a nikka sent to the hospital.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Maybe he was building up hype before it's official release. Many start ups employ a similar business model. How the fukk you going to support some bootleg fake because the product you wanted isn't ready for delivery yet. I hope Nigerian got shooters on deck, because this is the type of shyt that gets a nikka sent to the hospital.

Breh, I think it was @beaniemac who specifically asked him where can he purchase the product, and the Nigerians response was "YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE TO GET THE PRODUCT"...:mindblown: What type of fukking response is that from any real business owner?? His antics doesn't build hype, it only feeds the mindset that he's trying to scam nikkaz.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

The fukk? Dude has been building hype forever, I swear it was a running joke on this site about the dude having a legitimate product.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for the last time, it's WATER :what: yall make it seem like a legit product. both 'owners' are black anyways. id rather support the biter over the arrogant a$$hole

Status
Not open for further replies.