mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the last time, it's WATER :what: yall make it seem like a legit product. both 'owners' are black anyways. id rather support the biter over the arrogant @sshole

It's just water? nikka that type of ass backwards logic could be applied to damn near any business concept. It's a fukking BRAND, you simple nikka. Nigerian came up with the marketing concept first. This biting fakkit stole it. Where is the difficulty in understanding this?

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
JZqsu.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Who's the c00n nikka? You're the one trying to undermine a legitimate business spearheaded by a black man. It doesn't get more c00nish than that. Spending money to make some point about a nikka you don't even know, just because he said stuff on here that got :umad:

gtfoh brah
dont front like this aint you @Nigerian

yeah you are a c00n

you c00n under your Nigerian sn
and try to be pro-black with this sn :upsetfavre:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I think its time to close shop Naija boy. It was a good run :wow:

Coli aint a place to get ya dreams to take off. Too much fukkery. Better luck next time. I believe you can bounce back with a different idea :manny:

Jus dont post that shyt on the internet bruh bruh :pachaha:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
:russ::russ: at nikkas buying this just to shyt on The Nigerian. Gotta be the funniest shyt I've ever seen on the Internet. ALL of this shyt could have been avoided, it's crazy. I kinda feel bad for The Nigerian, Internet Spite is a muthafukka:bryan:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buying some next paycheck.

Anyone caping for nigerian is an idiot. 100+ people on here tried to support and asked to buy & each time he either ignored you completely or gave a bullshyt answer on where to buy &/or told you "request it at your local store!!!". This guy is letting you buy the shyt online & have it shipped w/o any hassle. When folk asked Nigerian where the water comes from, again you were either ignored or given some bullshyt run around.

Status
Not open for further replies.