mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com

post-26056-Antonio-Banderas-computer-reac-cWjn.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
gtfoh brah
dont front like this aint you @Nigerian

yeah you are a c00n

you c00n under your Nigerian sn
and try to be pro-black with this sn :upsetfavre:

:laff:

you think i'm the nigerian? fukkouttahere, hating ass nikka. you trying to throw salt on a nikka's legitimate hustle, acting like you're pro-black. this lame nikka who's biting nigerian is going to fail, because his business is counterfeit. nigerian has actual buzz and interest. the only people interested in this dude's copycat joke of a company are the handful of hating nikkas on here, like you.

:russ:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

www.mollywater.com

*prays you ship to Canada* :ohlawd:

I'll drive to Buffalo and pick up cases if need be :noah:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

www.mollywater.com

@The Nigerian

:merchant:
:merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

www.mollywater.com

n4vznp.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

www.mollywater.com
:damn:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

www.mollywater.com

:ooh:

mj-laughing.gif

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Honestly I dont even think he should take it to court. Just swallow the L lil nikka :wow:

The cost that it is gonna take to take legal action will not even be recovered since Nigerian aint even selling his shyt yet :deadmanny:

Jus go back to the drawing board man.

YOU LOST

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

www.mollywater.com

ib16QS3nuvNyC0.gif

laughter.gif

rafters

Daps
Reppin
St louis

www.mollywater.com

took his corner and didnt even say excuse me.
:salute:
2ppa8sj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.