mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I feel that Mollywatr is actually branded well though. idk about this other company
That's because they're not branded. They're just a really bad copy of what MOLLYWATR is doing. They're literally engaging in some of the most egregious, shameless examples of trademark infringement. It doesn't take a legal scholar to figure that out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

I would have NOTHING to gain from posting my business details on here, youngster. But your hero, obviously didn't think the same, got his whole idea taken and now ... SMH

Don't get mad at me for your boy's failure

:heh: you'd gain at least one person who knew what the fukk it was.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
That's because they're not branded. They're just a really bad copy of what MOLLYWATR is doing. They're literally engaging in some of the most egregious, shameless examples of trademark infringement. It doesn't take a legal scholar to figure that out.

well did you have it trademarked? Dude seems pretty non chalant about ripping off your idea, I doubt he would rush in like that if he didnt have the legal stuff figured out.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I want to believe this is some genius marketing plan where @The_Nigerian is faking someone copied his product but actually owns both.

mj-laughing.gif
haha I was thinking that for a second.. its good publicity if it goes to court :russ:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
well did you have it trademarked? Dude seems pretty non chalant about ripping off your idea, I doubt he would rush in like that if he didnt have the legal stuff figured out.
Yes, it's trademarked. Do you know what a trademark is?

Also, this guy is a printer with no creativity and no regard for IP law.

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Yes, it's trademarked. Do you know what a trademark is?

Also, this guy is a printer with no creativity and no regard for IP law.

Dude makes ugly ass bootleg New Eras for a living.
Ya. but who the fukk rushes in & starts mass producing when there is already a trademark registered? This shyt doesnt make sense to me.

He has to have found a loophole or something. Dude cannot possibly be thinking hes straight on copyright infringement just by adding the "E" :bryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.