mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This guy talking about copyright infringement when he shamelessly rips off the coke logo

molly.jpg
Nah bruh, that's what I thought but it's not the logo, it's just the font which is out there for free for personal and commercial use : http://www.dafont.com/loki-cola.font?text=Coke
He's safe.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Ya. but who the fukk rushes in & starts mass producing when there is already a trademark registered? This shyt doesnt make sense to me.

He has to have found a loophole or something. Dude cannot possibly be thinking hes straight on copyright infringement just by adding the "E" :bryan:
No. He's just a dumbass with no business sense and no regard for IP law. Dude is pissing his money away in a brazen attempt to cash in on my work while skirting the law.

Any one of you could rent a warehouse and call a private label bottler to fill it with generic bottles with the words "Mollie Water" or "Molleh Water" printed on there. All you need is a few thousand bucks.

Now, making a nationally recognized brand with major market media presence and a fully fleshed out, experienced distribution network and sales team... that takes a little bit more finesse.

Nah bruh, that's what I thought but it's not the logo, it's just the font which is out there for free for personal and commercial use : http://www.dafont.com/loki-cola.font?text=Coke
He's safe.
tumblr_mokf2b8iZi1rz36j2o1_100.png

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yes, it's trademarked. Do you know what a trademark is?

Also, this guy is a printer with no creativity and no regard for IP law.

Dude makes ugly ass bootleg New Eras for a living.

You're just assuming stuff about him with no actual proof. Also, what's the purpose of coming up with these retorts? I know this has to have you feeling some type of way, but as a business person trying to promote themselves this is highly unprofessional. You're publically airing out a business dispute on a public forum. And by saying that he makes "ugly ass bootleg New Eras for a living" that can be considered libel because it's on a public forum. You don't know who reads these boards. What makes you think that Mr. Mollywater co isn't reading this from his iPhone and laughing his ass off cause he know he has you pinned in a corner right now?

This is what people are saying and you're just willfully ignoring it or are just in denial about. This is the business world where there are certain things that have to be taken into consideration because you have a good/product/service/company in the PUBLIC DOMAIN. It's sink or swim and people are cutthroat as f*ck. You should know this, but with the way you're conducting yourself on here (and have been conducting yourself on here in regards to your business/company/product) you seem to have little or no regard to the livelihood of your own business. But that's only if you're product and service was legitimate or actually existed. Other than some party pics, fancy writeups which were fueled by something that was NOT the actual product, and some interviews, you have produced 0 proof that this product is even available for sale in a store, you continue to give the runaround to people who ask you the most basic questions about where to acquire said product, you continue to dodge questions about the origin of said product, you continue to obscure the truth about said product

If you have a problem with him and think he's possibly infringing on any sort of trademark or intellectual property you have legally secured the rights to, then contact him on your own time and talk to him IN PRIVATE with your legal representation that can verify that you have a legitimate claim. Not on a message board like this that's visible for everyone to see. No professional person in the world is airing out their dirty laundry like this and nor would they cause they know it's going to hurt their reputation. This is the internet era in which you choose to do business in. At the end of the day, even though you might have detractors and naysayers, the best thing to do is watch from the sidelines, stay quiet, observe, and keep it moving. This is just bordering on irresponsible and can cost you in so many ways.

The real big dogs in this game move in silence.

Last edited:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You're just assuming stuff about him with no actual proof. Also, what's the purpose of coming up with these retorts? I know this has to have you feeling some type of way, but as a business person trying to promote themselves this is highly unprofessional. You're publically airing out a business dispute on a public forum. And by saying that he makes "ugly ass bootleg New Eras for a living" that can be considered libel because it's on a public forum. You don't know who reads these boards. What makes you think that Mr. Mollywater co isn't reading this from his iPhone and laughing his ass off cause he know he has you pinned in a corner right now?

This is what people are saying and you're just willfully ignoring it or are just in denial about. This is the business world where there are certain things that have to be taken into consideration because you have a good/product/service/company in the PUBLIC DOMAIN. It's sink or swim and people are cutthroat as f*ck. You should know this, but with the way you're conducting yourself on here (and have been conducting yourself on here in regards to your business/company/product) you seem to have little or no regard to the livelihood of your own business. But that's only if you're product and service was legitimate or actually existed. Other than some party pics, fancy writeups which were fueled by something that was NOT the actual product, and some interviews, you have produced 0 proof that this product is even available for sale in a store, you continue to give the runaround to people who ask you the most basic questions about where to acquire said product, you continue to dodge questions about the origin of said product, you continue to obscure the truth about said product

If you have a problem with him and think he's possibly infringing on any sort of trademark or intellectual property you have legally secured the rights to, then contact him on your own time and talk to him IN PRIVATE with your legal representation that can verify that you have a legitimate claim. Not on a message board like this that's visible for everyone to see. No professional person in the world is airing out their dirty laundry like this and nor would they cause they know it's going to hurt their reputation. This is the internet era in which you had no choice to do business in. At the end of the day, even though you might have detractors and naysayers, the best thing to do is watch from the sidelines, stay quiet, observe, and keep it moving. This is just bordering on irresponsible and can cost you in so many ways.

The real big dogs in this game move in silence.
You did all that typing and didn't say jack shyt, breh. Think about that.

If you know so much then perhaps you should start a business of your own and stop hating on mine. Just a thought.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
No. He's just a dumbass with no business sense and no regard for IP law. Dude is pissing his money away in a brazen attempt to cash in on my work while skirting the law.

Any one of you could rent a warehouse and call a private label bottler to fill it with generic bottles with the words "Mollie Water" or "Molleh Water" printed on there. All you need is a few thousand bucks.

Now, making a nationally recognized brand with major market media presence and a fully fleshed out, experienced distribution network and sales team... that takes a little bit more finesse.

:russ:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

I could prob out finnesse you bruh. youre just asking for competition with tht condescending attitude. Once I get my economics degree, watch out man

Daps
Reppin
VOID

No offense, but how do you know he doesn't? Just because he's not publically talking about it on forums like this one? Some people choose not to because it's so easily accessible. Why should you tell your enemies all your moves when he didn't ask you to? That's drysnitching on yourself.

Posting on that racist Opey and Anthony (I really don't know how it's spelled and I really can't even stomach that disgusting tripe to even care) tripe forum is NOT a good look. Some of the/threads posts you have made on here are NOT a good look. There are times to brag and talk, and then there are times to just keep it quiet and keep it moving. You chose not to, this is the result.

And why would you even try to promote/sell your product on there to an audience that don't give a god damn about you and could give less of a shyt about us? You're never going to win them over and shouldn't try to. You tried and they fired back a barrage of racist memes and paintshop cartoons and you made an ass out of yourself. Personally, as a self-respecting black person trying to get his own business off the ground, I would never even put myself in that position at all. And by doing that, you've shown how much you care about us. WE WOULD OF SUPPORTED YOU REGARDLESS BECAUSE YOU COLI/SOHH FAM! I feel like you're neglecting us as people that will actually support you and purchase your product when you can't either answer basic questions we have about acquiring your product, the nature of your product, or anything else. That's also very condescending.

Personally, I understand that you want to answers people's questions cause it's natural and it's the right thing to do as a business person, but you should of done this in the beginning. As well, you should of also chose to just stay silent and keep you ideas and strategies to yourself. This is one of those moments. I don't think there's really anything you can gain from continuing to talk negatively about someone you have a business dispute with on a public forum.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Status
Not open for further replies.