mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This is gonna get interesting. Other dudes logo game is disgustya tho. The Nigerian actually has nice packaging and a bottle. Honestly, if you think about it for a second... it makes sense for the Nigerian to have more trouble getting the stuff out there if he's doing it LEGIT. There's mad paperwork and other things that have to be done before you get to the physical product. I'm not sure if Sean Jazzy Jay is thinking clearly.

If Nigerian got his stuff copyrighted then he has nothing to worry about.

At the end of the day its just water tho. :yeshrug:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You think that shyt would stand up to the Jews Coke got on retainer?

Breh and Associates can only do so much
:lolbron:
But on-topic, the font is free for commercial use, so he can do whatever he wants with it. And I don't think he's big enough to hurt their business. They won't waste any energy to put him down just for that.
:manny:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I just checked (http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/index.jsp) and Molly Water was trademarked on January 16th this year.

I don't see Molly Watr anywhere.

I'm not seeing either. If it was registered (in december as he said), wouldn't it be on here? The Nigerian said it himself. And that's a government website/database so everything goes through there. There's no excuse of runaround that can said about that.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm not seeing either. If it was registered (in december as he said), wouldn't it be on here? The Nigerian said it himself. And that's a government website/database so everything goes through there. There's no excuse of runaround that can said about that.
:huhldup: Its over yall.

Maybe he should make the beverage less demonic and call it JollyWatr

JollyWatr, hydrate with friends, friend.

Rocky Huang, demonic entrepeneur but i guess when you name a refreshing beverage after something demonic, what kind of integrity can you expect. Wow, the demonic realm.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.