mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
May The Nigerian drown in that tap-fed bullshyt.

Theraflu summed it up perfectly and as a business-owner myself, who lives off it, this fukking moron is a shytload of talk, with nothing to back it. Even STILL, all he's doing is posting the odd bottle here and there and not even telling people in his OWN fukking city where they can purchase.

Kick rocks you fukking idiot
hire me breh:sadcam:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
@Kalik I saw you rocking the Molly Watr shirts and advocating for @thenigerian. What's the deal breh? :comeon:

You been mighty quiet round these here parts. :usure:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
@Kalik I saw you rocking the Molly Watr shirts and advocating for @thenigerian. What's the deal breh? :comeon:

You been mighty quiet round these here parts. :usure:

GTA V thread is where I'm at... havent even copped new sneakers since that game dropped.

GTA V dropped same week I started working from home :lawd:

BradPiff sneaker thread and my Karmloop thread aint get no love since I been gaming, gonna read this MollyWatr thread to see what's up. But my freetime been in Los Santos, instead of Coli lately.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
GTA V thread is where I'm at... havent even copped new sneakers since that game dropped.

BradPiff sneaker thread and my Karmloop thread aint get no love since I been gaming

:patrice: What about that Molly Watr doe? :patrice:

Edit: Just caught that last part

:whoo: You got a lot of reading to do in this thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

BradPiff sneaker thread and my Karmloop thread aint get no love since I been gaming, gonna read this MollyWatr thread to see what's up. But my freetime been in Los Santos, instead of Coli lately.

yup, I feel you. it dropped my 2nd week working from home as well. you over there
HLW9Obv.png

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
actually upon further investigation, looks like that black guy is just the figure head, and the company is registered to an asian
I meant to say if the dude WAS white.. kind of a weird typo I guess

haha how did you get this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.