Status
Not open for further replies.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The funniest thing about dis shyt is dat it really played out like rent em spoons

A dumbass idea, that actually ends up gettin stole by a real hustler :pachaha:

Exactly

And this nikka seemed more concerned about having fun and becoming popular than really building a business that could bring in some money.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Honest to god
Molly Watr I thought had a great chance to become a valuable niche product
Nice name, nice product, good timing, the marketing left something to be desired though :patrice:
Not vitamin water selling for hundreds of millions to coke but it could have gotten some recognition and eventually been bought out by a larger conglomerate

But I guess thats probably going to happen to Molly Water. :lolbron:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
May The Nigerian drown in that tap-fed bullshyt.

Theraflu summed it up perfectly and as a business-owner myself, who lives off it, this fukking moron is a shytload of talk, with nothing to back it. Even STILL, all he's doing is posting the odd bottle here and there and not even telling people in his OWN fukking city where they can purchase.

Kick rocks you fukking idiot

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
this is what happens when you dont send me a mollywatr shirt
MOLLY WATR AIN'T GOT NO LOVE FOR THE MAN, CHAR?!?!?! LET IT BE KNOWN THEN...

tumblr_ms2kf24ZFX1qff46jo1_400.gif

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison

Theraflu summed it up perfectly and as a business-owner myself, who lives off it, this fukking moron is a shytload of talk, with nothing to back it. Even STILL, all he's doing is posting the odd bottle here and there and not even telling people in his OWN fukking city where they can purchase.

I'm very small in the world of business, about to get a small little office and spot for my ventures.

I still have lots to learn, people fail to realize there's people out there who live and breathe this shyt 24/7 365.

People just waiting on the wings to take your spot, anytime, any day.

Huge rule I learned, I always tell someone the opposite of what im doing and never tell anyone my ideas, plans, goals

Daps
Reppin
NULL

name your business. oh, you can't? :stopitslime:

everyone's a business owner nowadays. shut the fukk up, clown. show some evidence of your actual business, or it's just :duck: nigerian has a REAL business that's generating buzz, talked about by blogs that have a high volume of traffic, and is currently setting up shop in multiple states. you're the one who should kick rocks. personally, i wouldn't have talked about the business on here, but that's just me. that doesn't mean i can't acknowledge that mollywatr is a real business.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
name your business. oh, you can't? :stopitslime:

everyone's a business owner nowadays. shut the fukk up, clown. show some evidence of your actual business, or it's just :duck: nigerian has a REAL business that's generating buzz, talked about by blogs that have a high volume of traffic, and is currently setting up shop in multiple states. you're the one who should kick rocks. personally, i wouldn't have talked about the business on here, but that's just me. that doesn't mean i can't acknowledge that mollywatr is a real business.

:laff:

I would have NOTHING to gain from posting my business details on here, youngster. But your hero, obviously didn't think the same, got his whole idea taken and now ... SMH

Don't get mad at me for your boy's failure

Status
Not open for further replies.