mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
More ramblings.

You keep forgetting you're speaking to someone who actually runs a business and lives off it and pays his mortgage with it. Its my job which pays my taxes and feeds me, I can see thorough this '419 gift of gab big talk'

Breh you're like those nikkas who release new mix tapes and clothing lines every year. Telling all the nikkas how big their idea is and 5 years on it don't exist.

It's all tit pics and ramblings. Never action :mjpls:

That's your problem you talk too much about what you're GOING to do and don't just DO IT.

Why are you sitting on here writing paragraphs and posting pictures about shyt you want to do rather than actually doing it ?

No serious entrepeneur will sit on the World Wide Web talking about his business. The only people who know ANYTHING about your business is your accountant who helps me do your taxes and the tax man and your employees.

You're going to have to change your name as that WILL be a problem which won't go away, get someone who runs a business in Chicago to mentor you and get your life together.

You need real business mentoring and guidance cos right now you're dumb as bricks and will end up back in corporate world quick.

Get your shyt together.
It's incredible that he keeps doing things the same way after all the objective advice that are given.
I mean, for example, it's been months that dude has his idea and his own website isn't even finished. It's not even in the 5 first pages of results in Google. The same "coming soon" intro. Googling his brand make all type of social networks (twitter, vine, instagram, tumblr...) pop and they show all types of fukkery he takes part of. shyts reeks of amateurism.

If he was about his business, he would go ham on advertising and he would do it like a true CEO : paying known EDM artists/DJs to talk/sell his product, having partnerships with artists/clubs/magazines/events, flooding the scene instead of flooding message boards... simply making his product known, investing in all types of media now to get the revenues later. The basic. And flooding message boards ain't even bad, but he should be flooding the good ones, not The Coli or Opa Ages, but message boards that matters in the EDM scene. He's just doing it the tumblr way like he's an artist but he's not. Buzzing doesn't build a brand.

Dude builds is own playa image (golf, loft, big ass tv) before building his brand. Any proper business owner knows that one shouldn't waste investment money before said business is afloat and cruising. Dude is like a mixtape rapper blowing all his advance money on frivolous things.

I hope he doesn't crash his company but it happens, I won't have any sympathy for him.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
any tips for a young nikka (21) opening your own business?

if i dont have enough capital do i really have to bite the bullet and take a loan?
A loan is not a problem is you have a solid business plan (for 3 years minimum). And it's required is you want to convince investors that you're serious about your shyt.

You also ask yourself a few questions :
- Does the product/idea/concept already exist ? If so, is it new enough, different enough ? Is there some place for it ?
- Is your idea/concept interesting/new/different enough to create a new market ?
- Do you have a good network, mentors to help ?
- Do you believe that your idea will work ?
- Do you have a back up plan if it fails ?

There are many more but being smart (and not talking about it everywhere) will get you through. Just think about it in depth and don't rush it.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
so just cuz I'm here, I should automatically know??? :dahell:

why not make it easy? just tell me where to cop. I gotta go to a wedding tonight, and I will need extra hydration if it gets poppin.

hell, even if u selling out your trunk, just say which intersection you're slangin waters at and I'll come thru and cop a few.
nikkas is broke because they hate money- Jadakiss

Dude should be hustling this shyt like it's a damn mixtape if he was serious. Instead he's bobbing and weaving sales...I'm damn sure Molly Water doesn't have potential customers jumping through hoops.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Hell nah breh. Got a full PDF with pricing minimum order and shipping. Asked for my full address so he can draft my invoice.

I'm on my iPhone now out ill post it when I get home.

He doesn't supply in single bottles (who does?!?) you have to make minimum order of boxes.

He ships with UPS for people in the USA but I'm in Europe so he asked how many boxes I want to buy so he can weigh the order for me and find the cheapest option for Europe.

I wish that Sean dude best of luck. His about his shyt.

Doing this the right way :wow:
Why am I not surprised? Not everyone goes in to business for internet forum fame

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
any tips for a young nikka (21) opening your own business?

if i dont have enough capital do i really have to bite the bullet and take a loan?

Breh, all depends on how big the capital u need is.

Have your done some testing for viability, written your business plan, analysed competition and done all your market research?

Your minimal survival amount needed is crucial too. I recommend finding out what programmes there are in your city for young people wishing to start a business.

These program's are usually helpful, they provide grants and a mentor. I'd recommend staying fully employed for the first 2-5 years and tapping into all the things your city and state have to offer you.

Aim to start out with a small grant or loan from family, a real loan should come after you've tested your product, registered it and know its the real deal. I know loans of dudes who took out business loans, their businesses are now obsolete and they're stuck with the repayments. Aim to lend from other sources before don't want to end up with no business AND fukked up credit.

Luckily in this age there are websites dedicated to people just like you who are starting out, become a student again, READ. LISTEN and absorb all advice given to you. Educate yourself on all aspects of your industry. Everything.

Surround yourself with and speak to OTHER business owners, find someone in your chosen industry who did well and ask to met him for lunch. Go with you note padand take notes. The wealth of your knowledge will come from other businessmen.

Be realistic from the get go to, are you hoping to just have a small business which gives you flexible hours and pays you 90k a year where you are the sole trader or are you trying to build a multi national merging market company.

Also aim to be a career entrepreneur. Before my dad got to this stage with these stores we have now we've owned about 10 different businesses lol till we found the right one.

Don't get too attached to an idea because you're passionate about it. No matter how much YOU love something if it's not going to work out cut your losses early and move to the next idea.

This is so important because toooo many people waste time and effort in the wrong ideas. See yourself as an entrepreneur long term not attached to ONE idea. As much as you love an idea learn when to let it go.

Baby steps and when you do turn a profit please do not bring your ass online to talk about it.

My personal recommendation for anyone who is an entepenuer or self employed on here all your profits and dividends left over invest in a buy to let or short term rental.

I'm African and live in Europe everyone here usually who owns their businesses have like 2 houses they rent out too.

You're not always gonna be a multi millionaire who started Facebook or get rich quick lol but if you work hard and invest well and aim to earn a fat salary and own a house or 3 it's realistic.

I bought my first house at 22 and just put in offers for my second last week (I'm 25),selling and buying somewhere bigger. Just build it all slowly and you'll get there.

You won't become bill gates but you'll get a nice house, good investments and be able to take holidays where ever you want..

Good Luck and PM me if you ever need help or advice :salute:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh how can his product be trying available in retail when another water company with same name is ALREADY doing that :wow:

Thing is judging by evidence posted a good few months ago nikkas already TOLD Nigerian that the real Molly Water will hit him with a cease and desist.

So all this time he KNEW but I think he always knew his company was just gonna be a lil bootleg sold at random club thing so he thought he might fly under radar. I know he knew his company was never gonna be shyt and this was all a gimmick for fun so he didnt think.

All I've learnt in all this empty barrels really DO make the most noise this nikka does the most when in reality his dumb as bricks.

And his STILL posting on forums lol.

I emailed Sean last night 4 info woke up to an email this morning on how to order.

Lets support black businesses breh and buy MOLLY WATER

:salute:
:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah breh. Got a full PDF with pricing minimum order and shipping. Asked for my full address so he can draft my invoice.

I'm on my iPhone now out ill post it when I get home.

He doesn't supply in single bottles (who does?!?) you have to make minimum order of boxes.

He ships with UPS for people in the USA but I'm in Europe so he asked how many boxes I want to buy so he can weigh the order for me and find the cheapest option for Europe.

I wish that Sean dude best of luck. His about his shyt.

Doing this the right way :wow:
yo post the info, i wanna order a case or two :shaq:

@The Nigerian until you do right by the coli and admit your faults, everything you do will fail

Status
Not open for further replies.