Status
Not open for further replies.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Uhh... sounds like our friend Sean has no distribution.

Like I said, anybody can buy truckloads of water with whatever written on it. Plenty of companies will do that for you in under a week.

It's one thing to sit on warehouse full of unsold product with no way to ship it. That's easy... especially when you wait 8 months to crudely steal the entire trade-dress of another product.

It's another to have a unique product, strong media presence, direct engagement with consumers, relationships with industry professionals and a workable supply chain and distribution network established.

And yeah, we have sell sheets, too. :mjpls:

Talk to me a month from now and see where we're at.

:uFURIOUS:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Uhh... sounds like our friend Sean has no distribution.

Like I said, anybody can buy truckloads of water with whatever written on it. Plenty of companies will do that for you in under a week.

It's one thing to sit on warehouse full of unsold product with no way to ship it. That's easy... especially when you wait 8 months to crudely steal the entire trade-dress of another product.

It's another to have a unique product, strong media presence, direct engagement with consumers, relationships with industry professionals and a workable supply chain and distribution network established.

And yeah, we have sell sheets, too. :mjpls:

Talk to me a month from now and see where we're at.

More ramblings.

You keep forgetting you're speaking to someone who actually runs a business and lives off it and pays his mortgage with it. Its my job which pays my taxes and feeds me, I can see thorough this '419 gift of gab big talk'

Breh you're like those nikkas who release new mix tapes and clothing lines every year. Telling all the nikkas how big their idea is and 5 years on it don't exist.

It's all tit pics and ramblings. Never action :mjpls:

That's your problem you talk too much about what you're GOING to do and don't just DO IT.

Why are you sitting on here writing paragraphs and posting pictures about shyt you want to do rather than actually doing it ?

No serious entrepeneur will sit on the World Wide Web talking about his business. The only people who know ANYTHING about your business is your accountant who helps me do your taxes and the tax man and your employees.

You're going to have to change your name as that WILL be a problem which won't go away, get someone who runs a business in Chicago to mentor you and get your life together.

You need real business mentoring and guidance cos right now you're dumb as bricks and will end up back in corporate world quick.

Get your shyt together.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I know nothing about getting your product out into the market, but if your targeting the EDM crowd why wouldn't you try traveling to all the big festivals ( i know the seasons done) and try doing the vendor thing. There's way more people that attend those things as opposed to clubs. Just my thoughts. BTW this thread has been action packed :wow:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
More ramblings.

You keep forgetting you're speaking to someone who actually runs a business and lives off it and pays his mortgage with it. Its my job which pays my taxes and feeds me, I can see thorough this '419 gift of gab big talk'

Breh you're like those nikkas who release new mix tapes and clothing lines every year. Telling all the nikkas how big their idea is and 5 years on it don't exist.

That's your problem you talk too much about what you're GOING to do and don't just DO IT.

Why are you sitting on here writing paragraphs and posting pictures about shyt you want to do rather than actually doing it ?

No serious entrepeneur will sit on the World Wide Web talking about his business. The only people who know ANYTHING about your business is your accountant who helps me do your taxes and the tax man and your employees.

You're going to have to change your name as that WILL be a problem which won't go away, get someone who runs a business in Chicago to mentor you and get your life together.

You need real business mentoring and guidance cos right now you're dumb as bricks and will end up back in corporate world quick.

Get your shyt together.
tumblr_mrw1tr92c61sv7h9yo1_400.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:dahell: nikkas..its..WATER

:uFURIOUS:

If @The Nigerian was smart instead of him posting right now he'd get a pen and paper and start brainstorming new name ideas.

He needs a new name that fits his aim but isn't already taken.

When he thinks of said name he shouldn't go on a racist forum to tell em all about it but trademark it.

He brand is still young enough to change names with no repercussions.

But Im sure he'd rather ramble on here and post dumb pics than sort out his life and money :troll:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
More ramblings.

Get your shyt together.
any tips for a young nikka (21) opening your own business?

if i dont have enough capital do i really have to bite the bullet and take a loan?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can see them throwin the odd few bottles along with bottle service but water is free at a fukkin bar/rave :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.