mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
MollyWatr def has the better bottle.

MollyWatr def has the better name (the lack of the "E" is actually a good thing...the meaning outweighs the confusion)

The go-to-market strategy and overall business etiquette is absolutely terrible. nikkas here tried to tell him that, are still trying to tell him that and he still won't listen :snoop:

Nobody's buying a party water for $5 at their local convenience store, so I understand him not being able to point you to a store to cop. The market for this is the water to go with bottle service at nightclubs, and that end of the night water people get at the bar. However, he never says this is the case. He just continually give vague, run around, smug non-answers. smh

And if people are willing to pay for it with shipping there's really no reason to sell them a case through PayPal or some shyt. That's just bad business etiquette. You could have had people advertising (paying YOU in the process) your product all over the country. You never know who people know...some ATL nikka orders a case and happens to know AG and it could've led to placement in Compound, Prive, and b shyt.

Your complete unwillingness seems shady as fukk, but the proof you've posted makes it seem like you're just not very smart.

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
It's a little fukked up, I'm still trying to learn GIMP, but y'all get the gist of it.

z7JsHrg.png

Bush-Mission-Accomplished_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg

oSpkkuJ.png

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
this seems to be the answer thats being implied. like I said, I'll happily cop the product, but I'm not driving to a night club, then paying a cover fee, then paying $5 for a bottle of water. that's not happening. this product needs to have some kinda retail availability.

Breh how can his product be trying available in retail when another water company with same name is ALREADY doing that :wow:

Thing is judging by evidence posted a good few months ago nikkas already TOLD Nigerian that the real Molly Water will hit him with a cease and desist.

So all this time he KNEW but I think he always knew his company was just gonna be a lil bootleg sold at random club thing so he thought he might fly under radar. I know he knew his company was never gonna be shyt and this was all a gimmick for fun so he didnt think.

All I've learnt in all this empty barrels really DO make the most noise this nikka does the most when in reality his dumb as bricks.

And his STILL posting on forums lol.

I emailed Sean last night 4 info woke up to an email this morning on how to order.

Lets support black businesses breh and buy MOLLY WATER

:salute:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Breh how can his product be trying available in retail when another water company with same name is ALREADY doing that :wow:

Thing is judging by evidence posted a good few months ago nikkas already TOLD Nigerian that the real Molly Water will hit him with a cease and desist.

So all this time he KNEW but I think he always knew his company was just gonna be a lil bootleg sold at random club thing so he thought he might fly under radar. I know he knew his company was never gonna be shyt and this was all a gimmick for fun so he didnt think.

All I've learnt in all this empty barrels really DO make the most noise this nikka does the most when in reality his dumb as bricks.

And his STILL posting on forums lol.

I emailed Sean last night 4 info woke up to an email this morning on how to order.

Lets support black businesses breh and buy MOLLY WATER

:salute:

Did sean tell you to look up info on how to cop his product on your own?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Did sean tell you to look up info on how to cop his product on your own?

Hell nah breh. Got a full PDF with pricing minimum order and shipping. Asked for my full address so he can draft my invoice.

I'm on my iPhone now out ill post it when I get home.

He doesn't supply in single bottles (who does?!?) you have to make minimum order of boxes.

He ships with UPS for people in the USA but I'm in Europe so he asked how many boxes I want to buy so he can weigh the order for me and find the cheapest option for Europe.

I wish that Sean dude best of luck. His about his shyt.

Doing this the right way :wow:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.fuse.tv/2013/09/mollywatr-ken-unaeze-interview

The popular EDM site Do Androids Dance said about Mollywatr: “To promote a company named after a drug is simply foolish, reckless, and downright thirsty. It’s like promoting sex without using a condom, or driving without mentioning how to use a seatbelt. There’s 1,000 other ways that they could market your product to the rave culture, and somehow decided to choose the worst possible one.” What’s your response?

Condoms are gross.

[Long silence]

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

Honestly, ew. Who likes sex with a condom? To really have sex, you have to…I’m sorry. I love sex without condoms. I like going really, really fast. If I’m driving a convertible and I really want to go fast the way that it’s designed to do, man, a safety belt? Come on. [Laughs] If I could be any kind of sex, I’d love to be sex without a condom.

if Nigerian could be any kind of sex, he'd be sex without a condom

He'd be a car without a safety belt

He'd be a brand without a copyright

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Hell nah breh. Got a full PDF with pricing minimum order and shipping. Asked for my full address so he can draft my invoice.

He doesn't supply in single bottles (who does?!?) you have to make minimum order of boxes.

He ships with UPS for people in the USA but I'm in Europe so he asked how many boxes I want to buy so he can weigh the order for me and find the cheapest option for Europe.

:wow:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

Uhh... sounds like our friend Sean has no distribution.

Like I said, anybody can buy truckloads of water with whatever written on it. Plenty of companies will do that for you in under a week.

It's one thing to sit on warehouse full of unsold product with no way to ship it. That's easy... especially when you wait 8 months to crudely steal the entire trade-dress of another product.

It's another to have a unique product, strong media presence, direct engagement with consumers, relationships with industry professionals and a workable supply chain and distribution network established.

And yeah, we have sell sheets, too. :mjpls:

Talk to me a month from now and see where we're at.

Status
Not open for further replies.