mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
MY BLACK SIDE WANTS TO GO IN ON THIS ( NIGERIAN ) AND MAKE HIM WANNA SLIT HIS WRIST !!:shaq:

BUT MY BUSINESS SIDE IS HOLDING ME BACK TO BE PROFESSIONAL :takedat:

Right right right right right, So you're BLACK side wants to go extra hard to ensure another black man kills himself, but you're BUSINESS side, which I would assume has NOTHING to do with your "Blackness" is whats holding you back to be professional.

Like I said earlier, You also have no shame, and you're a c00n monkey sellout too. Don't think I didn't see you have the white man on your shoulders like the damn Gorilla Grodd that you are. And with your c00ntastic tribal tattoos. You probably have nipple rings too you fukking fakkit.
Im not on the Nigerians side, But im also not on yours, because its obvious you share some of the same characteristics as him, you're just a bit smarter. You're still a c00n sellout fakkit, and I hope you drown in your molley water.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm not the one talking about winning/losing on the internet :russ:

@krackdagawd is a rep-jackin snitch.
Watch out for that shifty nikka.

Go back to that other site and take the others with you :camby:

And please refrain from calling me a "shifty nikka", friend. Otherwise I'd have to fukk you till you love me, fakkit.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Right right right right right, So you're BLACK side wants to go extra hard to ensure another black man kills himself, but you're BUSINESS side, which I would assume has NOTHING to do with your "Blackness" is whats holding you back to be professional.

Like I said earlier, You also have no shame, and you're a c00n monkey sellout too. Don't think I didn't see you have the white man on your shoulders like the damn Gorilla Grodd that you are. And with your c00ntastic tribal tattoos. You probably have nipple rings too you fukking fakkit.
Im not on the Nigerians side, But im also not on yours, because its obvious you share some of the same characteristics as him, you're just a bit smarter. You're still a c00n sellout fakkit, and I hope you drown in your molley water.
lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Every time i see my alerts i keep running back to see what happened next. As a businessman I've learned a lot from this situation and plan on keeping my eyes on both companies to see how this develops.

@DukesAllDay Im going to hit you up

Breh I learned LIFE and BUSINESS lessons off this.

- Pride comes before a fall
- Empty barrels make most noise
- Be humble (ALWAYS)
- Keep your mouth shut, don't tell the world your business.
- Be mysterious, keep a low profile and move quietly
- The dude talking the most ain't making moves, he is simply talking the most
- Don't talk about what you're going to do just do it.
- Don't look down on people, they'll help you up one day.
- Your image is your business so be careful all you do
- Social media buzz doesn't equate to sales (thanks @montpelier )

so many fukking lessons. :wow:

life changing thread :wow:

Oh and do the actual BUSINESS stuff before you even think of running your mouth :wow:

did Nigerian even register for a tax ID :wow: let's hope tax evasion and IRS ain't another problem :wow:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

my nikka said gorilla grodd tho
ibtzyCGmO75543.gif

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Everyday I come into this thread and
shyt just continues to get worse and worse.

God damn. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.