:ohlawd:
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

LMAO

Sean done perfected smiley usage. :wow:

Breh you better stick around. Check out the sports and hip hop forums too.

Spread the world about the forum too breh on your twitter, facebook etc, the more members the better the owners @bk and @Brooklynzson work hard on this shyt.

You've been initiated. :wow:

:salute:[/quote]

MUCH APPRECIATED !!! I WILL N ALSO DONATE NEXT WEEK WHEN I GET TO THE OFFICE.. SOME TOLD ME I SHOULD GIVE PRODUCT TO THE OWNERS TO RAFFLE OFF ALSO...

MY BLACK SIDE WANTS TO GO IN ON THIS ( NIGERIAN ) AND MAKE HIM WANNA SLIT HIS WRIST !!:shaq:

BUT MY BUSINESS SIDE IS HOLDING ME BACK TO BE PROFESSIONAL :takedat:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what's more pathetic- the fact that this whole mollywatr/ ken thing may have went down as miserably as we're all lead to believe at this point in the thread, or the fact that a bunch of people went into this much detail and spent time and effort creating multiple names on various sites trying to create such a laughable scenario. Either way ken and you oa clowns lost. Give each other big internet high fives for losing at real life.

nah, you don't get it.

mollywatr is kennys own scam. he used to post at oa and retreated here. there's some overlap of posters, some still post at both, others are former members at one or the other. no big conspiracy.

mollywatr implodes here and oa takes an interest because some of the players are oaers (current or former)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@bk with the arrival of Mike the marketing guy I think this needs to be stickied. It's got to reach 100k views before rafters :skip:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you gotta be fukking kidding me :laff:

and this dikkhead wanted $10,000-$15,000 for 1% of his company? :deadmanny:

that means he values his company to be worth 1-1.5 million dollars :wow::wow3::deadmanny:

what in the fukk?????? :dahell:
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.