mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
The Real Molly Water
Right right right right right, So you're BLACK side wants to go extra hard to ensure another black man kills himself, but you're BUSINESS side, which I would assume has NOTHING to do with your "Blackness" is whats holding you back to be professional.

Like I said earlier, You also have no shame, and you're a c00n monkey sellout too. Don't think I didn't see you have the white man on your shoulders like the damn Gorilla Grodd that you are. And with your c00ntastic tribal tattoos. You probably have nipple rings too you fukking fakkit.
Im not on the Nigerians side, But im also not on yours, because its obvious you share some of the same characteristics as him, you're just a bit smarter. You're still a c00n sellout fakkit, and I hope you drown in your molley water.

EVERY ONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION MY DUDE BUT THAT WHITE BOY ON MY SHOULDERS IS MY LITTLE BROTHER.. THROUGH OUT THIS FORM I BEEN AS RESPECTFUL AS POSSIBLE WITH THE NIGERIAN .. NO MATTER HOW STUPID HE SOUNDED..

Daps
Reppin
The Real Molly Water
OUR LAME BEACH BALLS!!! @THENIGERIAN
WWW.MOLLYWATER.COM
2i60.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
EVERY ONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION MY DUDE BUT THAT WHITE BOY ON MY SHOULDERS IS MY LITTLE BROTHER.. THROUGH OUT THIS FORM I BEEN AS RESPECTFUL AS POSSIBLE WITH THE NIGERIAN .. NO MATTER HOW STUPID HE SOUNDED..

Of course he is.

Eat shyt, get highdrated, and die, nikka.

And the same goes for your c00nin' Comrade, "the nigerian". I don't give a fukk about him, don't cop pleas to me about how you treat him. I'd like to see you 2 hyenas in a cage fight to the death for a white woman & all you can eat banana buffet prize, to be completely honest.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Of course he is.

Eat shyt, get highdrated, and die, nikka.

And the same goes for your c00nin' Comrade, "the nigerian". I don't give a fukk about him, don't cop pleas to me about how you treat him. I'd like to see you 2 hyenas in a cage fight to the death for a white woman & all you can eat banana buffet prize, to be completely honest.

Only a white boy would type that mess :camby:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
damn, i thought it was over :wow:

From an initially unbiased perspective....

@The Nigerian you :ufdup: by being too cocky and arrogant. The MollywatEr dude came on here and after a few posts ppl were already buying his product. You are part & parcel to getting him paid b/c you turned ppl off so much that they wanted to see you fail.

If you came on here and billed your product in a different manner, INITIALLY....if you didn't ignore posters or come off the way you do, people might have wanted to support a fellow Coli breh. People support this site, they buy t-shirts, give money here & there.......but they wouldn't if brooklyn and bk were dikks to the posters who post here.

You had an audience for your product right here and you pissed on them.

Last edited:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not on the Nigerians side, But im also not on yours, because its obvious you share some of the same characteristics as him, you're just a bit smarter. You're still a c00n sellout fakkit, and I hope you drown in your molley water.
ay ay. fukk both these capitalists. they selling damn water. if i want some water i turn on my faucet or i buy a gallon for 90 cents. fukk a molly water. and fukk a mollywatr. we ain't slavin away at these 9-5s so that you fakkits can put water in dem fancy bottles and pawn them to us for a 4000% profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.