mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Hey What's up! First off - so much love to the people on this blog - I got speak with cool people from all over the country that pretty much expressed the same basic opinion... this dude Ken is a clown.

The publication I was trolling, which to me sounds funny as hell, is part of the largest network of weekly papers in the united states. In my market, it's New Times. I worked for Village Voice Media.

About my business, I've been in the marketing/advertising industry for a long time and I speak with people like Ken on a daily basis..

644282_456194704447050_883712838_n.jpg

we did have a skype meeting. I was in my office in Fort Lauderdale and he was in his apartment in Chicago. I have a lot of friends in Chicago.

Ken is a Michigan State graduate and did a good job talking the talk, but his business was lacking some fundamental elements.

He should have trademarked his brand and secured the right domain before the other guys did. He isn't Mollywatr bc there is no "e", he said that happened by accident when he decided to move forward with his "free enterprise, this is america" pitch and how if he can get it to market first, he will win.

Pause.

156774_416708481729006_573854305_n.png

Red Flag.

He said he would give up 1% of his company for $10-15K in web development.

No.

aint-nobody-got-time-fo-dat4.jpg

That's when I gave him the hard sell about the value of my services and although I respect him, I can't possibly take his offer seriously.

I implored him to bring a more thought out proposal to the table and if he needed a list of services, he could go the monster mind marketing website.

I realized the meeting was more of a friendly type of conversation, so I relaxed and got friendly.

He told me about how his bottles were made, his general marketing direction, he introduced me to his partner in his apartment that curated the stolen videos from the internet that become watermarked with Mollywatr and dubbed over with (im sure unreleased by artist or mgmt) trvp music, he told me how stressed he was that his landlord was threatening to kick him out bc the landlord investigated into what the term molly is began to believe that Ken was a drug dealer...... I mean, can I stop?

As for the racist remark... man, where I'm from, calling someone a racist IS racist lol the amount of artists and people that I work with would tear this dude Ken up for calling me a racist.

"I am born and raised in the county of dade."

People from south florida LOVE saying that sh*t lol

Trying to get at me like this is nuts Ken!

You are doing some seriously silly mudslinging.

Calling me a racist?

You'd have been better off never sending the screenshot of the email.

This a hip hop blog.

It's a CHIEF KEEF lyric from LOVE SOSA!

Isn't he from Chicago?! Haaaaan

A 30 year old racist from Miami had to set that record straight? Cool story bro.

{take a reading break and dance around bc Im done being serious about me business experience}

Furthermore, he knows Sean from the real @MollyWaterCo is black right?! or should I be more PC than say black, I dunno, jazzy jeff is a cool dude so I dont really give a fukk if he had fukking bright pink skin, as long as our money is green, & euros are purple. All those asian chicks on the west coast would love him if he was pink.

5pitxc.png

Weird accusations. Ken. #FittedMisfits have been around since well before you and have ASU ties to me in south florida.

How about stereotypes too... I'm from Miami... so we gotta go right into the coke comments? UGHH ::rickrossvoice::

32183_443229215743599_387592484_n.jpg

We don't drink Pepsi.. - young jeezy

397768_523582204341302_665256896_n.jpg

gosh ya'll some broke boys.

image.jpg

I guess like Ken says with his revolutionary marketing platform. Molly > Coke

smfh.

Spend all my euros on tux's and weird clothes. I rock Tom Ford.

Here is an interview we recently did of a TRVP artist called LUMINOX! He is really dope and I love his music. If anyone on this blog needs my services, Im down to take care of each of every one of ya'll (another rick ross reference) haha

IG @DukesAllDay
FB/MonsterMindMarketing
www.MonsterMindMarketing.com

well :damn:

@The Nigerian tried to get 10K worth of work for 1% of his company. :dahell: hell he could have offered 75% of his company, cuz its all the same. 1%, 75% and 100% of $0 is gonna equal $0 regardless.

its very funny that he finally admitted to @DukesAllDay that he actually fukked up with the entire watr/water thing. but he's always tried to claim from the start that he intentionally picked the word "watr" :laff: :russ:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not sure what's more pathetic- the fact that this whole mollywatr/ ken thing may have went down as miserably as we're all lead to believe at this point in the thread, or the fact that a bunch of people went into this much detail and spent time and effort creating multiple names on various sites trying to create such a laughable scenario. Either way ken and you oa clowns lost. Give each other big internet high fives for losing at real life.

Let's say that there was/is a clear winner in all of this.
What's the prize?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Let's say that there was/is a clear winner in all of this.
What's the prize?

Not being the loser who thought they "won" by wasting that much time and effort. Give yourself a high five.

Daps
Reppin
The Real Molly Water
[quote="

He should have trademarked his brand and secured the right domain before the other guys did. He isn't Mollywatr bc there is no "e", he said that happened by accident when he decided to move forward with his "free enterprise, this is america" pitch and how if he can get it to market first, he will win.

Pause.[/quote]

:deadhorse:
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

ON TOP OF A

:ohlawd:
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
he told me how stressed he was that his landlord was threatening to kick him out bc the landlord investigated into what the term molly is began to believe that Ken was a drug dealer...... I mean, can I stop?

:deadrose: didn't someone bring up something bout the Nigerian loosing his mortgage over this a couple of pages ago

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
He told me about how his bottles were made, his general marketing direction, he introduced me to his partner in his apartment that curated the stolen videos from the internet that become watermarked with Mollywatr and dubbed over with (im sure unreleased by artist or mgmt) trvp music, he told me how stressed he was that his landlord was threatening to kick him out bc the landlord investigated into what the term molly is began to believe that Ken was a drug dealer...... I mean, can I stop?

you gotta be fukking kidding me :laff:

and this dikkhead wanted $10,000-$15,000 for 1% of his company? :deadmanny:

that means he values his company to be worth 1-1.5 million dollars :wow::wow3::deadmanny:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
[quote="

Pause.
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

ON TOP OF A

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

LMAO

Sean done perfected smiley usage. :wow:

Breh you better stick around. Check out the sports and hip hop forums too.

Spread the world about the forum too breh on your twitter, facebook etc, the more members the better ,the owners @bk and @Brooklynzson work hard on this shyt.

You've been initiated. :wow:

:salute:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
OA has a handful of black posters, one of whom has infiltrated this forum and is pretending to defend Kenny to expose y'all nikkas for being hypocrites :shaq:
Stirring the pot.
Fanning the flames, if you will...

It's an intellectual chess match with - what they deem to be - witless opponents.
camron-face-600x338.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Hey What's up! First off - so much love to the people on this blog - I got speak with cool people from all over the country that pretty much expressed the same basic opinion... this dude Ken is a clown.

The publication I was trolling, which to me sounds funny as hell, is part of the largest network of weekly papers in the united states. In my market, it's New Times. I worked for Village Voice Media.

About my business, I've been in the marketing/advertising industry for a long time and I speak with people like Ken on a daily basis..

644282_456194704447050_883712838_n.jpg

we did have a skype meeting. I was in my office in Fort Lauderdale and he was in his apartment in Chicago. I have a lot of friends in Chicago.

Ken is a Michigan State graduate and did a good job talking the talk, but his business was lacking some fundamental elements.

Pause.

156774_416708481729006_573854305_n.png

Red Flag.

He said he would give up 1% of his company for $10-15K in web development.

No.

aint-nobody-got-time-fo-dat4.jpg

That's when I gave him the hard sell about the value of my services and although I respect him, I can't possibly take his offer seriously.

I implored him to bring a more thought out proposal to the table and if he needed a list of services, he could go the monster mind marketing website.

I realized the meeting was more of a friendly type of conversation, so I relaxed and got friendly.

As for the racist remark... man, where I'm from, calling someone a racist IS racist lol the amount of artists and people that I work with would tear this dude Ken up for calling me a racist.

"I am born and raised in the county of dade."

People from south florida LOVE saying that sh*t lol

Trying to get at me like this is nuts Ken!

You are doing some seriously silly mudslinging.

Calling me a racist?

You'd have been better off never sending the screenshot of the email.

This a hip hop blog.

It's a CHIEF KEEF lyric from LOVE SOSA!

Isn't he from Chicago?! Haaaaan

A 30 year old racist from Miami had to set that record straight? Cool story bro.

{take a reading break and dance around bc Im done being serious about me business experience}

Furthermore, he knows Sean from the real @MollyWaterCo is black right?! or should I be more PC than say black, I dunno, jazzy jeff is a cool dude so I dont really give a fukk if he had fukking bright pink skin, as long as our money is green, & euros are purple. All those asian chicks on the west coast would love him if he was pink.

5pitxc.png

Weird accusations. Ken. #FittedMisfits have been around since well before you and have ASU ties to me in south florida.

How about stereotypes too... I'm from Miami... so we gotta go right into the coke comments? UGHH ::rickrossvoice::

32183_443229215743599_387592484_n.jpg

We don't drink Pepsi.. - young jeezy

397768_523582204341302_665256896_n.jpg

gosh ya'll some broke boys.

image.jpg

I guess like Ken says with his revolutionary marketing platform. Molly > Coke

smfh.

Spend all my euros on tux's and weird clothes. I rock Tom Ford.

Here is an interview we recently did of a TRVP artist called LUMINOX! He is really dope and I love his music. If anyone on this blog needs my services, Im down to take care of each of every one of ya'll (another rick ross reference) haha

IG @DukesAllDay
FB/MonsterMindMarketing
www.MonsterMindMarketing.com

god damn :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.