Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

The FLOTUS is so delicious in this pic :blessed:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ay ay. fukk both these capitalists. they selling damn water. if i want some water i turn on my faucet or i buy a gallon for 90 cents. fukk a molly water. and fukk a mollywatr. we ain't slavin away at these 9-5s so that you fakkits can put water in dem fancy bottles and pawn them to us for a 4000% profit.

it's closer to 5 cents a gallon, who pays your water bill :leostare:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
damn this is some real hardcore ether

part of me feels sorry for the Nigerian then i remember how arrogant and prideful he is

you know what about half way through this thread i had tiny amount of "sorry" still left in me, but the response he gave @illadope when he illa asked to buy some water? tellin me like all the fb pics, like all the instragram pics, share all the youtube vids X 5 people , the arrogance and hatefulness of the post leads me to believe he has all of this coming , shyt i remember like at least half dozen of other legit no trolling poster in here asked him when he FIRST started talkin about MW where we could buy some or just other LEGIT question dude straight up ignored us or gave one word empty answer on some holier tha thou attitude

and them a couple of pages ago the nerve of him to cry victim? when he used the murder of a 8yr old to promote his product?

:pacspit:

ayo @Broke Wave you still got his ex fb page? get her in here, i bet she got a story to tell

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know what about half way through this thread i had tiny amount of "sorry" still left in me, but the response he gave @illadope when he illa asked to buy some water? tellin me like all the fb pics, like all the instragram pics, share all the youtube vids X 5 people , the arrogance and hatefulness of the post leads me to believe he has all of this coming , shyt i remember like at least half dozen of other legit no trolling poster in here asked him when he FIRST started talkin about MW where we could buy some or just other LEGIT question dude straight up ignored us or gave one word empty answer on some holy tha thou outted

and them a couple of pages ago the nerve of him to cry victim? when he used the murder of a 8yr old to promote his product?

ayo @Broke Wave you still got his ex fb page? get her in here, i bet she got a story to tell

:cape:

Maybe @The Nigerian didn't take any of the orders on here seriously, because Molly Watr is for EDM users who are dehydrated. That's probably why he never set up an online website to sell the stuff. He's attending clubs and festivals to try and cash in..hoping to build a brand from thereon.

#TeamDon'tBeSoHeartlessWeAllMakeMistakes

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:cape:

Maybe @The Nigerian didn't take any of the orders on here seriously, because Molly Watr is for EDM users who are dehydrated. That's probably why he never set up an online website to sell the stuff. He's attending clubs and festivals to try and cash in..hoping to build a brand from thereon.

#TeamDon'tBeSoHeartlessWeAllMakeMistakes

Do you like getting your ass devoured?

Status
Not open for further replies.