mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not gonna front. careerbuilder actually works. when I was last looking for a job, I used to get hella interviews off that site, and I even got a job that I eventually took.

also michigan state is a good school. that's not something to knock.
Wouldn't say good, it's ok, and definitely has a strong alumni network in Chicago, but the way dude used to shyt on folks, you'd think he was phi beta kappa from some ivy league joint...in any case, dude was always a pompous a$$hole who never showed any strong affinity for the black community, now he wants to pull the "y'all are turning your back on a black man" shtick, he can have several seats

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Wouldn't say good, it's ok, and definitely has a strong alumni network in Chicago, but the way dude used to shyt on folks, you'd think he was phi beta kappa from some ivy league joint...in any case, dude was always a pompous @sshole who never showed any strong affinity for the black community, now he wants to pull the "y'all are turning your back on a black man" shtick, he can have several seats

He's ruined anyways. There literally will be no employer willing to take a chance on him after this fiasco. There will be no chance of him ever starting another business either that doesn't come out of his own pocket. This is the age of google, all it takes for someone to find out about Kenny's shenanigans is a quick web search.

The only work he'll probably be able to find after this will be fast food and low level labor jobs now where they don't care about a person's background history.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
26Dz8Ai.jpg
damn..the game just went into OT

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He's ruined anyways. There literally will be no employer willing to take a chance on him after this fiasco. There will be no chance of him ever starting another business either that doesn't come out of his own pocket. This is the age of google, all it takes for someone to find out about Kenny's shenanigans is a quick web search.

The only work he'll probably be able to find after this will be fast food and low level labor jobs now where they don't care about a person's background history.

he could change his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.