Status
Not open for further replies.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
nikkas done came thru and called it JollyWatr and ProllyWatr....done exposed his c00ning ways and decrepit pawg....done seen a post from Breh and Associates....talks of linking this to his moms....and then i see this shyt here...this shyt right hurr...

F**K I thought that was Elen the Generous

761886532.gif

Yall nikkas :laugh:

:ohhh:

I still think he has a chance... aint nobody buy water from online. He has to get in the streets and launch the product tho. Not just in Chicago.. get it out. To night clubs around the way, he knows at least 2-3 dudes in each market from this site.

Affiliate market thru dudes on here that wanna :eat:.

Sells the cases low, ships em, we double up and sell on the street. If it aint selling drink the fukkin water. No one loses.

Ain't gonna lie, i'm jelly you got a shirt, shyt might be a collectors item someday. :lolbron:

Naw real talk, i like the MollyWatr design with the chick on it so i wanted one of those shirts.
You should listen to this man Kenny, nikkas been tryin to help your dumbass and this sounds like a legit plan b...

In business when you going under, there's either an exit strategy or just you exiting stage left. Right now i hear the music playing, i can see Sandman coming with the broom and you with one foot off the stage breh.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had Nigerian on Facebook for like 8 months.

He's a pretty decent guy, he'd always talk to me about some strange shyt here and there, I always rooted for him but also I felt like he was very arrogant for no reason... overconfident without achieving too much. Still a decent guy but still, gotta do him dirty :manny:

This is a pic of a girl he was dating recently, he met her on OKCUPID and shyt

I'm a wolf :manny:

2ajvuqt.png

ibopynocYcv85r.gif

bytch look like a young Hilary Rodham :laff:

This nikka was depressed about it for weeks :dead:

:damn: Allahu akbar... LWO is ruthless :wow:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
This thread is no different from those photoshops, except you're person gleefully click-click-clicking away, creating to your hate-filled heart's content.

You are no different from the people that made those pictures. They are your peers.

That cringe you felt... it was your own reflection that made you do that.

your either trolling or delusional.

i bless you

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pure entertainment to me I knew it would happen one day....Do yourself a favor though all jokes aside...step back, take a look at everything thats going on, every forum that has turned on you, interviewers that have turned against you, business owners that have turned on you, whats the common denominator? YOU Sometimes you need to just realize that and learn from it and change up, everybody cant be wrong..

You are always pointing fingers at everyone and playing the victim, and downplaying everyone's intelligence, starting demoralizing threads insulting peoples pride etc, its cool to be confident but you are not you are overly confident and soooo fukin arrogant. Its hard to be on your side with this one when you brought it to yourself..They said when it rains it pours and I am witnessing it right now and its not done, Marketing dude is going to come on and say his piece and the sad part is people are going to side with him, just for the fact that you shyted on 99% of the site except Kermit da Hustla....

Look at the man in the mirror before you start bashing us and playing the victim,

its not cool to rent lofts and brag, make posts about are you guys living like this...you are indirectly downplaying people on here for no reason..maybe to make yourself feel better about yourself? Life doesnt work like that dude....dont throw your felt successes in another mans face, thats worse that the people you talk about rolling through the hood in a nice car showing it off with hood mentality..

:wow:

Daps
nikkas done came thru and called it JollyWatr and ProllyWatr....done exposed his c00ning ways and decrepit pawg....done seen a post from Breh and Associates....talks of linking this to his moms....and then i see this shyt here...this shyt right hurr...

Only possible way this can get better would be a Shakespeare-style sonning from @VictorianThug :banderas:

:whew:I'm sweating just thinking about that possibility..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't take it anymore.

Nigerian you just don't get it. You just don't get why you are suddenly in the situation you are in.

Your competition came to this site, perhaps initially to communicate his side of what appeared to be a intellectual property dispute, but obviously saw a business opportunity. He communicated freely with the posters on this site, and offered transparency, humility, an eagerness to please potential customers . He offered an increased discount to what was requested to ALL coli users, not simply those who expressed interest in purchasing his product. He shouldered the costs of shipping and gave free merchandise to his buyers. In short, he did good business: a number of small things that instill and cultivate consumer confidence and increase willingness to buy.

What do you do? Retort some bullshyt about lanyards.

But you saw the writing on the wall though, saw that ether starting that slow burn, and you began backpedaling on some "Bbbbut I'm making sales too"...showing that sad picture of you of giving away one raggedy ass bottle, acting like you moving weight like Avon Barksdale, when you only selling a nick on the corner. As if that one bottle translated into some sort of seriously tangible profit for your company. As if that "profit" earned by such a grandiose effort of bluster and spectacle wouldn't have been superseded by half an hour's work at a minimum wage job. As if MollyWaterCo didn't just do that 100-fold in the matter of minutes.

And that is why MollyWaterCo was able to take your corner, the one you spat on, without an "excuse me". :salute:to catpissmartini.

There are plenty of established people on this forum, that don't brazenly rub their successes and achievements in other members faces, people you could have potentially broken bread with, if they were pleased with your business and product. But you let self-aggrandized notions of self cloud your business judgment, and you let a rival take money you apparently didn't want right out of your hand.

So no, you ain't Avon Barkdsale...

you Wallace nikka...Wallace.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't take it anymore.

Nigerian you just don't get it. You just don't get why you are suddenly in the situation you are in.

Your competition came to this site, perhaps initially to communicate his side of what appeared to be a intellectual property dispute, but obviously saw a business opportunity. He communicated freely with the posters on this site, and offered transparency, humility, an eagerness to please potential customers . He offered an increased discount to what was requested to ALL coli users, not simply those who expressed interest in purchasing his product. He shouldered the costs of shipping and gave free merchandise to his buyers. In short, he did good business: a number of small things that instill and cultivate consumer confidence and increase willingness to buy.

But you saw the writing on the wall though, saw that ether starting that slow burn, and you began backpedaling on some "Bbbbut I'm making sales too"...showing that sad picture of you of giving away one raggedy ass bottle, acting like you moving weight like Avon Barksdale, when you only selling a nick on the corner. As if that one bottle translated into some sort of seriously tangible profit for your company. As if that "profit" earned by such a grandiose effort of bluster and spectacle wouldn't have been superseded by half an hour's work at a minimum wage job. As if MollyWaterCo didn't just do that 100-fold in the matter of minutes.

And that is why MollyWaterCo was able to take your corner, the one you spat on, without an "excuse me". :salute:to catpissmartini.

There are plenty of established people on this forum, that don't brazenly rub their successes and achievements in other members faces, people you could have potentially broken bread with, if they were pleased with your business and product. But you let self-aggrandized notions of self cloud your business judgment, and you let a rival take money you apparently didn't want right out of your hand.

I can't take it anymore.

Letting that ether burn slow:rip:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Dude, if you can't accept that you've been combative, divisive, and dismissive the whole time you've been on SOHH/the coli, then you truly have zero self-awareness. If you also can't see that you've continually damaged your barely nascent business, then you're doomed. You came on this site acting like you're a Harvard nikka making $150k at Goldman Sachs but you went to fukking Michigan state and work(ed) at fukking careerbuilder (do people even use that site anymore). You're on the net being a buffoon instead of working the key markets for your product (Chicago is not the scene to launch this product...did you even do market research), you're wasting money on a loft when you should be taking trips to London, Paris, Barcelona, Ibiza, Berlin, etc to get your product in the European market, you're constantly skirting folks (people who have retail businesses/club promoters/dj's) who can distribute your product. If you truly can't take any responsibility for your fukkery and lack of business skills, you deserve every bit of "hate" you get on here. Just cuz you're black doesn't mean folks need to support someone who's below average at even being mediocre.

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.