200.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:umad: that you're a boy to a bunch of bona fide racists. There, there, it's okay to get tricked into supporting the efforts of white supremacists. It happens all the time with y'all.

This is kinda like some sort of digital microcosm showing the "Crabs in a Bucket" condition in real time.

Except the racists people pulling the strings aren't sitting in some government office watching the news when they laugh at you. They're just watching you… like zoo animals. Laughing at you in public.

Don't believe me? Just read the sh!t they're saying in this thread.

ain't gotta be "racist" to call bullshyt on your business accumen.

You've tended to be a cool guy when I post, but you can't crawl into the race camp on this one.

There are ALWAYS racists out there. You can't control that.

You can control your business success.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ken,

I truly hoped when I counseled you about this venture, you at least would take away a microcosm of what I said, and apply it. When Breh and Associates decided to represent you, we took a chance. We did not need your money, but we represented you because you were a young black entrepreneur. And you paid.

Ken, you must learn that nobody wants to give to the man who flashes his money around. You need to learn humility and the value of hard work. We here at Breh and Associates only represent people who are serious about ventures. How on Earth you did not yet file your trademark information is beyond me. I specifically told you to handle that, you did not pay this firm to perform those services.

Please refrain from calling our offices. Our receptionist is tired of you flirting with her in a white-Nigerian accent, and you are preventing customers from inquiring about our services.

Best,
Theodore J. Breh, III esq.

:pachaha: this dude is misusing words like T.I. and shyt.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
He probably thinks this particular situation and his government name being involved in all types of silly shyt on the internet is just a minor set back, shyt will be all gravy, and shyt on the internet will expire at some point :snoop:

:whew: @The Nigerian still trying to reach and save face though. I have no choice but to respect that persistence and applaud the effort.

Either that or the nikka is just really oblivious to reality :heh:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here are things I can already tell about you by your posting history on the Coli and on SOHH/projectcovo...

• You've have no black friends and have spent the majority your life as the token black guy in your group of peers
  • You hate black women (I've seen these type of sentiments from you and that's confirmed by the four pictures of you putting your stickers on black women out of the hundreds of pictures on your mollywatr tumblr)
  • You are one of the only black members on a forum saturated with "casually" racist white people and they don't respect you.
  • You're the type of black person that will :cape:for openly racist white people cause you're lost and find yourself in better company with their acceptance ...
  • You gotta have a really sick fetish with white people calling you a "n!gger" if you're posting on OA pages...
  • You look down on black people and other Africans as if you're better than us...
  • You openly shyt all over black American culture/people, except when it's time to promote your product and you need that "cool factor" and "edginess"
  • You never knew about EDM until April of last year, then decided to make a quick buck from it like every other culture vulture there is in this already oversaturated scene...
  • You have bad tastes (in everything)...
  • You're a scam artist
  • You're a liar (and a really bad one at that)...
  • You're a hypocrite...
  • You're a troll...
  • You're a manipulator
  • You're a lame
  • You're an egomaniac
  • You're a douchebag
  • You're a wanna be
  • You're a baby baller that buys middle of the mall jewelry
  • You're a hater (I saw you call out a coli poster that bought a Bentley and tried to say that he was a dopeboy that bought it with drug money then tried to go into some "we gotta do better" BS)
Just stop it man...I already said I was done with you, but you really have no leg to stand on now. Just take your L and smoke it.

:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.