mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even halfway through and :whew: It's one thing to get exposed, trolled, sonned etc, but to have your hopes and dreams crushed in front of everyone, it's just another level.

I've never witnessed anything like this on the internet. You can't script shyt better than this. I may just have to cut my cable because this site is all i need.
it is the grandest exposing in the history of the Internet

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dude, if you can't accept that you've been combative, divisive, and dismissive the whole time you've been on SOHH/the coli, then you truly have zero self-awareness. If you also can't see that you've continually damaged your barely nascent business, then you're doomed. You came on this site acting like you're a Harvard nikka making $150k at Goldman Sachs but you went to fukking Michigan state and work(ed) at fukking careerbuilder (do people even use that site anymore). You're on the net being a buffoon instead of working the key markets for your product (Chicago is not the scene to launch this product...did you even do market research), you're wasting money on a loft when you should be taking trips to London, Paris, Barcelona, Ibiza, Berlin, etc to get your product in the European market, you're constantly skirting folks (people who have retail businesses/club promoters/dj's) who can distribute your product. If you truly can't take any responsibility for your fukkery and lack of business skills, you deserve every bit of "hate" you get on here. Just cuz you're black doesn't mean folks need to support someone who's below average at even being mediocre.

I'm not gonna front. careerbuilder actually works. when I was last looking for a job, I used to get hella interviews off that site, and I even got a job that I eventually took.

also michigan state is a good school. that's not something to knock.

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
Didn't you also say this in some ProllyWatr interview before dude came thru and took your Snack Pack?

tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
All I know is that I am about to have that :popcorn:

Dude from the Marketing company said he is at the Dolphins game and he will post when he gets home ...the 4th quarter is about to start so I am going to get ready to warm up this popcorn...someone needs to hit him up and remind him that about 1000 people are waiting for a show
ub1sL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.