Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
new heights of fukkery .....

Tom-at-the-VERY-TOP-of-the-Burj-Khalifa-WOW-tom-cruise-32321553-483-640.jpg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Damn that shyt foul, like 8 Ball said "These broke ass nikkas out here don’t wanna see a real nikka get no change". Hol up though, how can you profit from other people's artwork though? Wouldn't you have to pay for license or some shyt, I doubt michael myers and all them are public domain. Especially not Liquid Swords cover art, right?

Yeah, it's not public domain at all. Those are all owned by someone else.

I would of had to pay for licensing...which is why I was glad and relieved when it happened. I just didn't have the money to go through with any of it so they just remained ideas. At 22 (when I made those) I had no idea about licensing or the legal repurcussions that came with illicit usage so if I would of gone through with it, I probably would of been hit with a cease and desist order.

Those Freddy Krueger Nike Dunks were actually going to stores, untile Wes Craven and his affiliates issued Nike a cease and desist order. You can find pairs of them now for as little as $1,200 on ebay.

I didn't even have the funds to get that operation of the ground. I remember my mom gave me $1,500 dollars to get some shirts printed but I quickly found out that it wouldn't of been enough to get what I wanted done. So, I just gave up on it...until now where things have changed and the resources to actually mass produce t-shirts with my original design was easier to do with the internet.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Here are things I can already tell about you by your posting history on the Coli and on SOHH/projectcovo...

• You've have no black friends and have spent the majority your life as the token black guy in your group of peers
  • You hate black women (I've seen these type of sentiments from you and that's confirmed by the four pictures of you putting your stickers on black women out of the hundreds of pictures on your mollywatr tumblr)
  • You are one of the only black members on a forum saturated with "casually" racist white people and they don't respect you.
  • You're the type of black person that will :cape:for openly racist white people cause you're lost and find yourself in better company with their acceptance ...
  • You gotta have a really sick fetish with white people calling you a "n!gger" if you're posting on OA pages...
  • You look down on black people and other Africans as if you're better than us...
  • You openly shyt all over black American culture/people, except when it's time to promote your product and you need that "cool factor" and "edginess"
  • You never knew about EDM until April of last year, then decided to make a quick buck from it like every other culture vulture there is in this already oversaturated scene...
  • You have bad tastes (in everything)...
  • You're a scam artist
  • You're a liar (and a really bad one at that)...
  • You're a hypocrite...
  • You're a troll...
  • You're a manipulator
  • You're a lame
  • You're an egomaniac
  • You're a douchebag
  • You're a wanna be
  • You're a baby baller that buys middle of the mall jewelry
  • You're a hater (I saw you call out a coli poster that bought a Bentley and tried to say that he was a dopeboy that bought it with drug money then tried to go into some "we gotta do better" BS)
Just stop it man...I already said I was done with you, but you really have no leg to stand on now. Just take your L and smoke it.

God damn :damn:

This wasn't even directed at me and it still made my soul burn slow :bryan:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's not public domain at all. Those are all owned by someone else.

I would of had to pay for licensing...which is why I was glad and relieved when it happened. I just didn't have the money to go through with any of it so they just remained ideas. At 22 (when I made those) I had no idea about licensing or the legal repurcussions that came with illicit usage so if I would of gone through with it, I probably would of been hit with a cease and desist order.

Those Freddy Krueger Nike Dunks were actually going to stores, untile Wes Craven and his affiliates issued Nike a cease and desist order. You can find pairs of them now for as little as $1,200 on ebay.

I didn't even have the funds to get that operation of the ground. I remember my mom gave me $1,500 dollars to get some shirts printed but I quickly found out that it wouldn't of been enough to get what I wanted done. So, I just gave up on it...until now where things have changed and the resources to actually mass produce t-shirts with my original design was easier to do with the internet.
We call that a blessing in disguise mane, lookin at your shyt, just my opinion. If you can get them poppin @ hypebeast.com or the hypebeast community in general, you could see profit

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So does damn near everyone else in this thread.

I literally wear Jordan 1s, like damn near every day.

310073_10100337919483841_1922735136_n.jpg

Like seriously, brehs... be real here.
look at this nikka in a peanut butter pleather coat
Mr. Bently pajama top
loose fitting jeggings

and a bloated lupus face
with the look of having just received oral from a toothless hobo

:dead:

and just like the weapon he is holding, one cock and he's ready to blow

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not responsible for the low-self esteem displayed by other posters.
Dude, if you can't accept that you've been combative, divisive, and dismissive the whole time you've been on SOHH/the coli, then you truly have zero self-awareness. If you also can't see that you've continually damaged your barely nascent business, then you're doomed. You came on this site acting like you're a Harvard nikka making $150k at Goldman Sachs but you went to fukking Michigan state and work(ed) at fukking careerbuilder (do people even use that site anymore). You're on the net being a buffoon instead of working the key markets for your product (Chicago is not the scene to launch this product...did you even do market research), you're wasting money on a loft when you should be taking trips to London, Paris, Barcelona, Ibiza, Berlin, etc to get your product in the European market, you're constantly skirting folks (people who have retail businesses/club promoters/dj's) who can distribute your product. If you truly can't take any responsibility for your fukkery and lack of business skills, you deserve every bit of "hate" you get on here. Just cuz you're black doesn't mean folks need to support someone who's below average at even being mediocre.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm going to come to Chicago in March on a quest for Mollywatr. See where the fukk I gotta go to get that shyt. Play Carmen Sandiego with the fam lol. Might end up in Detroit at a trap house party :huhldup: but its white folks :huhldup::huhldup: and they dope fiends :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Thinking bout making a documentary on it for the little duns :obama:

look, man. you'd have better luck finding the holy grail than finding mollywatr in the chi. I live here and that shyt is nowhere to be found nor can anyone tell me how/where to get it either.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
look at this nikka in a peanut butter pleather coat
Mr. Bently pajama top
loose fitting jeggings

and a bloated lupus face
with the look of having just received oral from a toothless hobo

:dead:
who that in your avy :whew:

@*F*U*N*E*R*A*L* may want to fix your page cause I couldn't scroll through the pages unless i put "/p2" and etc at the end of the URL

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I'm not even halfway through and :whew: It's one thing to get exposed, trolled, sonned etc, but to have your hopes and dreams crushed in front of everyone, it's just another level.

I've never witnessed anything like this on the internet. You can't script shyt better than this. I may just have to cut my cable because this site is all i need.

Status
Not open for further replies.