Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
THIS!!!!!!

I never do anymore. Once I shared some ideas for T-shirts on SOHH and they were horror movie inspired. This was around the fall of 2006. I didn't have any money to get those designs on t-shirts or even in production for sale.

Next year, I saw LRG, Nike, and others do horror movie themed streetwear items.

If you have ideas on your laptop...just keep them on your HD. Don't even show them to people IRL.

Because even if you don't have the means to get it off the ground, somebody who does can and will get it off the ground. And they will take your idea and make money off of it where you failed to capitalize on it.

Then you'll be all :sadcam: afterwards.
Damn mane, can you post some of the shirts these brand name co stole from you?
Nigerian took a big L lol, but who really gonna buy molly water, with or without an E?
shyt aint got molly in it or anything else special, I'll take fiji or vitamin water, even aquafina any day before these bandwagon shyts.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Damn mane, can you post some of the shirts these brand name co stole from you?
Nigerian took a big L lol, but who really gonna buy molly water, with or without an E?
shyt aint got molly in it or anything else special, I'll take fiji or vitamin water, even aquafina any day before these bandwagon shyts.

I don't have those photoshop designs anymore (portable HD crashed, years upon years of data, re-upping everything etc)...but I posted 4 designs in the spot. One of them was a collage with Michael Myers', Jason Voorhees, The Phantom of the Opera Mask, and the Scream Ghostface mask on a t-shirt.
The next year, these came out...

dead_serious3.jpg
lrg_jason_friday_13th_hoodie_001.jpg

freddy_dunks.jpg

I then posted a t-shirt design with the cover for Liquid Swords on it at the time...and then Milkcrate athletics came up with this...

17-12-07_tee07_01.jpg
gza.jpg

I'm just lucky I have a webstore now via. spreadshirt where I can design items and put them in my webshop ASAP.

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is that I am about to have that :popcorn:

Dude from the Marketing company said he is at the Dolphins game and he will post when he gets home ...the 4th quarter is about to start so I am going to get ready to warm up this popcorn...someone needs to hit him up and remind him that about 1000 people are waiting for a show

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don't have those photoshop designs anymore (portable HD crashed, years upon years of data, re-upping everything etc)...but I posted 4 designs in the spot. One of them was a collage with Michael Myers', Jason Voorhees, The Phantom of the Opera Mask, and the Scream Ghostface mask on a t-shirt.
The next year, these came out...

dead_serious3.jpg
lrg_jason_friday_13th_hoodie_001.jpg

freddy_dunks.jpg

I then posted a t-shirt design with the cover for Liquid Swords on it at the time...and then Milkcrate athletics came up with this...

17-12-07_tee07_01.jpg

I'm just lucky I have a webstore now via. spreadshirt where I can design items and put them in my webshop ASAP.
Damn that shyt foul, like 8 Ball said "These broke ass nikkas out here don’t wanna see a real nikka get no change". Hol up though, how can you profit from other people's artwork though? Wouldn't you have to pay for license or some shyt, I doubt michael myers and all them are public domain. Especially not Liquid Swords cover art, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.