Not open for further replies.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
At least @ them
@bk @Brooklynzson
Bro, it's pretty easy to see that the "Crab in a bucket"environment that white supremacists benefit from is what those mods are trying to foster here. It's just funny to me how y'all eat it up.

It's even funnier to watch a group of racists laugh at y'all buffoonery in real time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically you're saying this forum is your guilty pleasure. Cuz u hate how evil some cats are, yet you can't stay away and love the humor here. :stopitslime:

I do stay away, check my post count lol. Contrary to what people think, this really is my only account. But I had to post in here today, because I believe this story has the potential to make it to the press. Maybe they'll interview me too. If any journalists are reading this, don't be shy to get in touch with me.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Snitchin and legal action though?

To them "folks" at that?

Jonathan-Banks-Does-Not-Approve-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Bro, it's pretty easy to see that the "Crab in a bucket"environment that white supremacists benefit from is what those mods are trying to foster here. It's just funny to me how y'all eat it up.

It's even funnier to watch a group of racists laugh at y'all buffoonery in real time.

Feels weird talking to a dead man, but I'll give it a go ... Answer these please

1) WHY are you convinced this is some racial-tirade against you, when the owner of Molly Water is black and getting, not only support, but money from members of this site?

2) WHY are you SO weirdly obsessed with internet trolls, especially at a time when you should be concerned solely on your "business"?

And last but not least ...

3) WHERE/HOW CAN ANYBODY BUY YOUR shyt, 'CAUSE BUYING MOLLYWATER IS A MERE FEW CLICKS AWAY?

:patrice:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

:dead: @ talking about crabs in buckets when your a black klansman

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, the simple explanation is this:

You are being goaded into sh!tting on a brother that's out here trying to do something positive.

Putting water into fancy bottles and selling them for $5 a pop because you don't want to work like everybody else is "something positive"? You want us to slave away and pay you exorbitant prices for water so that you can live like a king. Eat shyt and die, capitalist.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This is ALL racism yet everyone bought Sean's product who is also BLACK,.

Nah Kenny nikkas just don't like YOU lol ain't shyt to do with your color.

nikkas will support Sean before they support u ain't nothing to do with 'race'

:russ:

Breh AHH fam didn't like you
Coli fam didn't like you
EVERY forum you get shytted on :bryan:

Your race is the least of your problems :lolbron:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Breh, I just don't get how a nikka can literally post everything about his life online. Legit people got every aspects of this dudes life at their finger tips. I saw his Linkdin on here the other day.

I don't get why the fukk dude didn't stop blabbing on forums, real pics, government name everything

when people google this nikka all they'll see is his dumb pics and meme's, even employers will see this shyt.

I don't get what the fukk he was thinking :dahell:

That shyts on google for life breh.
This the part I can't get with. Maybe duke really will be serious about being an entrepreneur (even then, as a client I'd be cool off doing business with homie), but with a unique name like his, I don't see how he's taken seriously by any employer that googles him from here on out.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Snitchin and legal action though?

To them "folks" at that?

Jonathan-Banks-Does-Not-Approve-On-Breaking-Bad.gif
Hey man, these kids are none too sharp. You'd think they just got off the plantation with the way they carry on.

They are literally playing step-n-fetch-it for a rich Southern boy that has no qualms about dropping the N-Bomb in business emails.

They're literally kooning it up for a racist website.

Y'all drone on about "Black excellence" but yeah, you're just acting like the lowest kind of Black people right now.

Don't believe me? Well, you know where to look to see what they're saying about what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.