Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
tumblr_m9j9qsPkdu1qcwic6.gif
:umad: that you're a boy to a bunch of bona fide racists. There, there, it's okay to get tricked into supporting the efforts of white supremacists. It happens all the time with y'all.

Startin to think dis thread low key has created a small rift for more of dese racists trolls from dat other site to travel through onto our plain yo. :patrice:
This is kinda like some sort of digital microcosm showing the "Crabs in a Bucket" condition in real time.

Except the racists people pulling the strings aren't sitting in some government office watching the news when they laugh at you. They're just watching you… like zoo animals. Laughing at you in public.

Don't believe me? Just read the sh!t they're saying in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, the simple explanation is this:

You are being goaded into sh!tting on a brother that's out here trying to do something positive by a bunch of racists that are steady laughing at how easy it is to manipulate y'all.

I mean, this whole thread has revealed the nature of those that troll me non stop.

And if you think @snah (mind you, that's Hans spelled backwards, as in Hans Lemun, the guy that was ragging on me right along side Mike Dukes) is the only only infiltrator on this forum guess again.

Y'all crabs are revealing yourselves as pathetic and petty as the racists say you are.

From a young age, my mother taught me that if you're the common denominator in an array of situations, then the problem lies with you and not with others. For example: If different people keep telling me that I have an anger issue, and I keep shouting at them saying I don't. Who do you think is in the right? Are they all delusional or am I living in denial?

The way you've interacted with people on an arrogant level has frankly pissed them off. It doesn't matter if they're black, white, yellow, or green. They've all joined forces to destroy you! Until you realize that the common denominator is you, and you need an attitude makeover darling, things will only continue to spiral out of control.

In June 2012, you posted the following:
There seems to be a lot of poor people on this forum. What's it like? Do you plan on fixing your situation or are you comfortable where you're at? What do you do to maintain dignity?

Are you shocked that people want to see you poor? Some would call it karma.

:skip:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
well I would hope our mods/owners will do the right thing and get rid of em appropriately :mjpls:
Oh, that won't happen. The mods like these infiltrators, even after I point them out.

Big shout outs to one of the mods for changing Sean Jazzy Jeff's username from my brand name a few months back. But beyond that they've done nothing but welcome these racists with open arms.

Remember how someone pointed out how the people claiming to spend money with those idiots don't have that "SUPPORTER" tag? Well, that goes to show you where their heads are at.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Well, the simple explanation is this:

You are being goaded into sh!tting on a brother that's out here trying to do something positive by a bunch of racists that are steady laughing at how easy it is to manipulate y'all.

I mean, this whole thread has revealed the nature of those that troll me non stop.

And if you think @snah (mind you, that's Hans spelled backwards, as in Hans Lemun, the guy that was ragging on me right along side Mike Dukes) is the only only infiltrator on this forum guess again.

Y'all crabs are revealing yourselves as pathetic and petty as the racists say you are.

Shut The fukk Up, Take Your L And Sit Your Ass In The Corner.

slap-o.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is why I rarely post on forums dedicated to men.
:skip:

I must admit though, the heartless humor on this forum is out of this world. I've never laughed so much in my life! Albeit, this is all a little too demonic for me, I've had fun overall. After this thread reaches its conclusion.. I can go back to talking about fitness, hair, politics, religion, and cooking with my girls at the other forum.

So basically you're saying this forum is your guilty pleasure. Cuz u hate how evil some cats are, yet you can't stay away and love the humor here. :stopitslime:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Oh, that won't happen. The mods like these infiltrators, even after I point them out.

Big shout outs to one of the mods for changing Sean Jazzy Jeff's username from my brand name a few months back. But beyond that they've done nothing but welcome these racists with open arms.

Remember how someone pointed out how the people claiming to spend money with those idiots don't have that "SUPPORTER" tag? Well, that goes to show you where their heads are at.

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

Daps

At least @ them
@bk @Brooklynzson

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Status
Not open for further replies.