mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Hey man, these kids are none too sharp. You'd think they just got off the plantation with the way they carry on.

They are literally playing step-n-fetch-it for a rich Southern boy that has no qualms about dropping the N-Bomb in business emails.

They're literally kooning it up for a racist website.

Y'all drone on about "Black excellence" but yeah, you're just acting like the lowest kind of Black people right now.

Don't believe me? Well, you know where to look to see what they're saying about what you're doing.

4) Do you suffer from some form of mental illness? (Seriously want to know this)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Deflection tactics. He's trying to draw the attention away from him and to another subject. JUST TELL THEM WHERE TO PAY YOUR PRODUCT YOU SLOW IN THE HEAD fukk BOY

Yep, all he is talking about now is the racists on the other site. He still isnt answering any questions pertaining to his product.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
o6AOMhZ.png

Stay tuned. :popcorn:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Hey man, these kids are none too sharp. You'd think they just got off the plantation with the way they carry on.

They are literally playing step-n-fetch-it for a rich Southern boy that has no qualms about dropping the N-Bomb in business emails.

They're literally kooning it up for a racist website.

Y'all drone on about "Black excellence" but yeah, you're just acting like the lowest kind of Black people right now.

Don't believe me? Well, you know where to look to see what they're saying about what you're doing.

8et3n.gif

as if you aren't a c00n yourself

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Putting water into fancy bottles and selling them for $5 a pop because you don't want to work like everybody else is "something positive"? You want us to slave away and pay you exorbitant prices for water so that you can live like a king. Eat shyt and die, capitalist.
See the mentality of the kind of people that post here? Can we check breh for lash marks on his back? Hahaha!

Then why the fukk are you supporting this site with your own money. After all, it says "SUPPORTER" right below your avatar. Die, capitalist. Die.
Well, this is a WAY different forum from when I donated.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
4) Do you suffer from some form of mental illness? (Seriously want to know this)

He has NPD and ASD I think.

Probably links back to his childhood insecurities.

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include:[1]

• Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
  • Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
  • Envies others and believes others envy him/her
  • Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
  • Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
  • Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
  • Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
sounds right :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Bro, it's pretty easy to see that the "Crab in a bucket"environment that white supremacists benefit from is what those mods are trying to foster here. It's just funny to me how y'all eat it up.

It's even funnier to watch a group of racists laugh at y'all buffoonery in real time.

Here are things I can already tell about you by your posting history on the Coli and on SOHH/projectcovo...

• You've have no black friends and have spent the majority your life as the token black guy in your group of peers
  • You hate black women (I've seen these type of sentiments from you and that's confirmed by the four pictures of you putting your stickers on black women out of the hundreds of pictures on your mollywatr tumblr)
  • You are one of the only black members on a forum saturated with "casually" racist white people and they don't respect you.
  • You're the type of black person that will :cape:for openly racist white people cause you're lost and find yourself in better company with their acceptance ...
  • You gotta have a really sick fetish with white people calling you a "n!gger" if you're posting on OA pages...
  • You look down on black people and other Africans as if you're better than us...
  • You openly shyt all over black American culture/people, except when it's time to promote your product and you need that "cool factor" and "edginess"
  • You never knew about EDM until April of last year, then decided to make a quick buck from it like every other culture vulture there is in this already oversaturated scene...
  • You have bad tastes (in everything)...
  • You're a scam artist
  • You're a liar (and a really bad one at that)...
  • You're a hypocrite...
  • You're a troll...
  • You're a manipulator
  • You're a lame
  • You're an egomaniac
  • You're a douchebag
  • You're a wanna be
  • You're a baby baller that buys middle of the mall jewelry
  • You're a hater (I saw you call out a coli poster that bought a Bentley and tried to say that he was a dopeboy that bought it with drug money then tried to go into some "we gotta do better" BS)
Just stop it man...I already said I was done with you, but you really have no leg to stand on now. Just take your L and smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.