mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here are things I can already tell about you by your posting history on the Coli and on SOHH/projectcovo...

• You've have no black friends and have spent the majority your life as the token black guy in your group of peers
  • You hate black women (I've seen these type of sentiments from you and that's confirmed by the four pictures of you putting your stickers on black women out of the hundreds of pictures on your mollywatr tumblr)
  • You are one of the only black members on a forum saturated with "casually" racist white people and they don't respect you.
  • You're the type of black person that will :cape:for openly racist white people cause you're lost and find yourself in better company with their acceptance ...
  • You gotta have a really sick fetish with white people calling you a "n!gger" if you're posting on OA pages...
  • You look down on black people and other Africans as if you're better than us...
  • You openly shyt all over black American culture/people, except when it's time to promote your product and you need that "cool factor" and "edginess"
  • You never knew about EDM until April of last year, then decided to make a quick buck from it like every other culture vulture there is in this already oversaturated scene...
  • You have bad tastes (in everything)...
  • You're a scam artist
  • You're a liar (and a really bad one at that)...
  • You're a hypocrite...
  • You're a troll...
  • You're a manipulator
  • You're a lame
  • You're an egomaniac
  • You're a douchebag
  • You're a wanna be
  • You're a baby baller that buys middle of the mall jewelry
  • You're a hater (I saw you call out a coli poster that bought a Bentley and tried to say that he was a dopeboy that bought it with drug money then tried to go into some "we gotta do better" BS)
Just stop it man...I already said I was done with you, but you really have no leg to stand on now. Just take your L and smoke it.
God damn breh :laff:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
He has NPD and ASD I think.

Probably links back to his childhood insecurities.

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include:[1]

• Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
  • Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
  • Envies others and believes others envy him/her
  • Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
  • Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
  • Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
  • Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
sounds right :merchant:

Yeah ... sounds like a condition I couldn't give a single fukk worth of sympathy towards :laugh:

"Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic" *rents a loft, expects to kit that motherfukker out to rival Cribs ... has a deflated mattress, a two-door wardrobe with no doors and a flat-screen*

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See the mentality of the kind of people that post here? Can we check breh for lash marks on his back? Hahaha!

Well, this is a WAY different forum from when I donated.

This is pure entertainment to me I knew it would happen one day....Do yourself a favor though all jokes aside...step back, take a look at everything thats going on, every forum that has turned on you, interviewers that have turned against you, business owners that have turned on you, whats the common denominator? YOU Sometimes you need to just realize that and learn from it and change up, everybody cant be wrong..

You are always pointing fingers at everyone and playing the victim, and downplaying everyone's intelligence, starting demoralizing threads insulting peoples pride etc, its cool to be confident but you are not you are overly confident and soooo fukin arrogant. Its hard to be on your side with this one when you brought it to yourself..They said when it rains it pours and I am witnessing it right now and its not done, Marketing dude is going to come on and say his piece and the sad part is people are going to side with him, just for the fact that you shyted on 99% of the site except Kermit da Hustla....

Look at the man in the mirror before you start bashing us and playing the victim,

its not cool to rent lofts and brag, make posts about are you guys living like this...you are indirectly downplaying people on here for no reason..maybe to make yourself feel better about yourself? Life doesnt work like that dude....dont throw your felt successes in another mans face, thats worse that the people you talk about rolling through the hood in a nice car showing it off with hood mentality..

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
This thread has taken over my life:
52mmvm.gif

So much pure concentrated fukkery in one place dear god FEED ME MORE!
153kyz5.png
Hear that boys? This breh from Iowa wants y'all to keep on jiggin'!

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Here are things I can already tell about you by your posting history on the Coli and on SOHH/projectcovo...

• You've have no black friends and have spent the majority your life as the token black guy in your group of peers
  • You hate black women (I've seen these type of sentiments from you and that's confirmed by the four pictures of you putting your stickers on black women out of the hundreds of pictures on your mollywatr tumblr)
  • You are one of the only black members on a forum saturated with "casually" racist white people and they don't respect you.
  • You're the type of black person that will :cape:for openly racist white people cause you're lost and find yourself in better company with their acceptance ...
  • You gotta have a really sick fetish with white people calling you a "n!gger" if you're posting on OA pages...
  • You look down on black people and other Africans as if you're better than us...
  • You openly shyt all over black American culture/people, except when it's time to promote your product and you need that "cool factor" and "edginess"
  • You never knew about EDM until April of last year, then decided to make a quick buck from it like every other culture vulture there is in this already oversaturated scene...
  • You have bad tastes (in everything)...
  • You're a scam artist
  • You're a liar (and a really bad one at that)...
  • You're a hypocrite...
  • You're a troll...
  • You're a manipulator
  • You're a lame
  • You're an egomaniac
  • You're a douchebag
  • You're a wanna be
  • You're a baby baller that buys middle of the mall jewelry
  • You're a hater (I saw you call out a coli poster that bought a Bentley and tried to say that he was a dopeboy that bought it with drug money then tried to go into some "we gotta do better" BS)
Just stop it man...I already said I was done with you, but you really have no leg to stand on now. Just take your L and smoke it.

vulgar :scusthov:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I've had Nigerian on Facebook for like 8 months.

He's a pretty decent guy, he'd always talk to me about some strange shyt here and there, I always rooted for him but also I felt like he was very arrogant for no reason... overconfident without achieving too much. Still a decent guy but still, gotta do him dirty :manny:

This is a pic of a girl he was dating recently, he met her on OKCUPID and shyt

I'm a wolf :manny:

2ajvuqt.png

ibopynocYcv85r.gif

bytch look like a young Hilary Rodham :laff:

This nikka was depressed about it for weeks :dead:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had Nigerian on Facebook for like 8 months.

He's a pretty decent guy, he'd always talk to me about some strange shyt here and there, I always rooted for him but also I felt like he was very arrogant for no reason... overconfident without achieving too much. Still a decent guy but still, gotta do him dirty :manny:

This is a pic of a girl he was dating recently, he met her on OKCUPID and shyt

I'm a wolf :manny:

2ajvuqt.png

ibopynocYcv85r.gif

bytch look like a young Hilary Rodham :laff:

This nikka was depressed about it for weeks :dead:

F**K I thought that was Elen the Generous

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Got NO answers young'n?

Hear that boys? This breh from Iowa wants y'all to keep on jiggin'!

Feels weird talking to a dead man, but I'll give it a go ... Answer these please

1) WHY are you convinced this is some racial-tirade against you, when the owner of Molly Water is black and getting, not only support, but money from members of this site?

2) WHY are you SO weirdly obsessed with internet trolls, especially at a time when you should be concerned solely on your "business"?

And last but not least ...

3) WHERE/HOW CAN ANYBODY BUY YOUR shyt, 'CAUSE BUYING MOLLYWATER IS A MERE FEW CLICKS AWAY?

:patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.