Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Well, the simple explanation is this:

You are being goaded into sh!tting on a brother that's out here trying to do something positive by a bunch of racists that are steady laughing at how easy it is to manipulate y'all.

I mean, this whole thread has revealed the nature of those that troll me non stop.

And if you think @snah (mind you, that's Hans spelled backwards, as in Hans Lemun, the guy that was ragging on me right along side Mike Dukes) is the only only infiltrator on this forum guess again.

Y'all crabs are revealing yourselves as pathetic and petty as the racists say you are.
Shut the fukk up

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I'm talking about identity and personality though. Maybe I'm being a bit petty and selfish, but I would rather have my son be more like me instead of some Shane Battier/RG3 ass nikka. :manny:

All fathers want their sons to be like them though. or better. :smile: Never understood the hate for Shane though...........but I don't want to derail this thread............

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps

You are being goaded into sh!tting on a brother that's out here trying to do something positive by a bunch of racists that are steady laughing at how easy it is to manipulate y'all.

I mean, this whole thread has revealed the nature of those that troll me non stop.

And if you think @snah (mind you, that's Hans spelled backwards, as in Hans Lemun, the guy that was ragging on me right along side Mike Dukes) is the only only infiltrator on this forum guess again.

Y'all crabs are revealing yourselves as pathetic and petty as the racists say you are.

:coreyfoh:...

Daps

tumblr_m9j9qsPkdu1qcwic6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.