Status
Not open for further replies.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
tomorrow one of yall gonnna have dudes moms on the phone talmbout how he aint shyt and took a 2nd mortgage out on her crib to finance this mollywatr bullshyt

kobe-laugh.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: :why: Man watching that video is making me realizeeven more I'm going to have move from my mostly white suburban neighborhood to a mostly black suburban neighborhood like the places where I grew up before I start having kids.
My kids will be financially well- off and receive a good education, but I can't have their identities being inundated with cacaphony from being around almost exclusively whites all day and ending up like the Cacgerian.

I don't think your neighbourhood has anything to do with how he is as a person. If anyone is raised with the right values and beliefs, they will grow up to be good people - no matter where they live or socio-economic status is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you don't have intellect :scusthov: Just be pretty and dumb and post some pics.

This is why I rarely post on forums dedicated to men.
:skip:

I must admit though, the heartless humor on this forum is out of this world. I've never laughed so much in my life! Albeit, this is all a little too demonic for me, I've had fun overall. After this thread reaches its conclusion.. I can go back to talking about fitness, hair, politics, religion, and cooking with my girls at the other forum.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
This is why I rarely post on forums dedicated to men.
:skip:

I must admit though, the heartless humor on this forum is out of this world. I've never laughed so much in my life! Albeit, this is all a little too demonic for me, I've had fun overall. After this thread reaches its conclusion, I can go back to talking about fitness, hair, politics, religion, and cooking with my girls at the other forum.

:camby:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, those guys nailed ecoli pretty good.

fukk most of the dudes on there, the vast majority of whom fancy themselves contemporary black militants with an extremely close minded view.

The same cats who will label a dude a "c00n" are spending their days virtually shuckin and jiving on the internet, purposely typing their messages in Ebonics to garner credibility amongst a group of other black men who are probably gainfully employed nerds who work at an IT help-desk.....but hey, that street life is callin
lol.gif

Basically, here' the ebb and flow of The Coli:

Dating a non-black woman?

- You're a c00n

Disagree with black people killing each other on the streets, and hold the black community accountable for their actions?

- You're a c00n

Don't embrace nikka culture?

- You're a c00n

Don't demean women?

- You're a simp-ass c00n (or a c00n-ass simp)

That board has some cool posters, but the vast majority are one-dimensional crab-in-the-barrell-ass-nikkas with victim's complex who secretly resent other black people, especialy upwardly mobile ones with a progressive view of things.

As much shyt as people talk in here, i would take OA over a board full of self-loathing negroes who go out of their way to antagonize black people who don't conform to their idea of black (read: n i g g a) culture.

Those cats wouldn't know "black excellence " if it crawled up their ass

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This some of that BGOL 2004 shyt right here. nikkas used to catch L's of catastrophic proportion on that site. nikkas were showing up at cats court appearances and trolling them before they were hauled off to jail!
i never fukked with BGOL, but from the reports on :hamster: nikkas were going too far over there

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't think your neighbourhood has anything to do with how he is as a person. If anyone is raised with the right values and beliefs, they will grow up to be good people - no matter where they live or socio-economic status is.
I'm talking about identity and personality though. Maybe I'm being a bit petty and selfish, but I would rather have my son be more like me instead of some Shane Battier/RG3 ass nikka. :manny:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
"yet @snah has infiltrated their ranks just fine"

We need esplainations :beli:
Well, the simple explanation is this:

You are being goaded into sh!tting on a brother that's out here trying to do something positive by a bunch of racists that are steady laughing at how easy it is to manipulate y'all.

I mean, this whole thread has revealed the nature of those that troll me non stop.

And if you think @snah (mind you, that's Hans spelled backwards, as in Hans Lemun, the guy that was ragging on me right along side Mike Dukes) is the only only infiltrator on this forum guess again.

Y'all crabs are revealing yourselves as pathetic and petty as the racists say you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.